Fate

Fate/Strange Fake may be announced as an anime soon as the domain (fate-strange-fake.com) has been registered on August 3, 2022.

Attached: Fate SF cover 1.jpg (1119x1600, 577.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/1558050053666717697?s=20&t=BWYj09PKPq3J5sjMKu_q4Q
youtu.be/yHmQsWyCP3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Girl here, is the novel good?

I thought they were waiting for the VN to end before adapting it

Enter the STRONGEST

Attached: 8C1C6DF9-27DB-4165-A904-4B103C3F9185.jpg (2480x3507, 644.32K)

It's good news but...

1. the story is far from over so the anime will be left unfinished with an S2 never
2. if the studio is not a decent one (ufo, mappa, passione?) that can adapt the epic fights well, the series will be a disappointment

>VN
LN*

The locked Twitter account @Fate_SF_Anime
was created in August 2022.

twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/1558050053666717697?s=20&t=BWYj09PKPq3J5sjMKu_q4Q

It's a similar thing to what happened to the Mahoyo movie that was leaked by the same source, so I'd expect it to be announced at Comiket.

it's good, but the author (narita from baccano/durarara) is taking a lot of time to get vol and vol, and for each vol the story is climbing higher and higher and it's far from over

>so I'd expect it to be announced at Comiket.
fate project 2022

that too. The leak for Mahoyo had a quick turnaround with an announcement for the anime days later so that's what I'm basing it on.

Studio ?

Mary Jane

probably A-1 since they did an ad for the LN a while ago.youtu.be/yHmQsWyCP3Q

No really do we have a good stopping point for first season? for an anime adaption

How bad does gil job in this ?

>it's good,
lol
>pointless references non stop
>1D cast
>1D edgy servants
>7 vol and still no any progress

FSF doesn't have a good stopping point.

If they could manage to adapt 5 volumes they could end when they enter False Rider reality marble. I don't think they could do a good job with only 12 or even 24 chapters, but I don't remember much about the early volumes so maybe they could end earlier.

anime orginal end, this shit is not getting an 2nd season with another 24ep, no fate anime did that

What’s the last thing that’s even happened in SF? Last I remember is Jack’s master getting fucking shot.

Narita is fairly sick isn't he?