Mushoku Tensei

Don't mind me just another academy arc doomposting thread.
Nobody likes Sylphy. You guys do realize that right? Now it's 50-50% consider the god tier producer/director they might manage well but switching her with Ariel truly would've made the arc superior. Rabu with Ariel. Reject the mutt elf.

Attached: 19827891732819.jpg (805x1050, 179.63K)

considering*
by the way this thread is very low quality on purpose I swear, it's not because I simply didn't put effort definitely not that

Attached: hi.jpg (1920x1080, 340.07K)

Arrogance that you think no one likes sylphy. She is the glue, the matron, the leader of the entire family. Whatever she says, goes.

Attached: DA587C1D-653E-462A-8E1B-251FE5F7DA97.jpg (1470x1929, 298.53K)

Season 2 and Rabu will make MT explode in popularity and there is nothing you can do about it

How much can Eris bench press? Orsted?

Attached: 1652871024421.jpg (1185x2597, 521.09K)

Fun fact: Zanoba can unironically outbench Orsted

Attached: ezgif-2-a7ce913aab.jpg (338x653, 29.7K)

The guy who broke his hand punching the MK1 isn't going outbench the guy who sent it flying like team rocket

According to Rifujin, Zanoba's pure strength is actually greater than Orsteds. Of course, Orsted can incorperate techniques into his fighting to use his strength far more effectively, but a benchpress is a raw show of power. It was revealed in a Q&A, and if i trusted this thread to break 50 posts then i'd prob find it for the other ppl here.

What prevents him from using his "technique" on the benchpress

Honour

About a third of an Orsted

How much in real units, i.e. Hitogamis

I was glad that finally the sisters were about to come back in the manga. Only to remember that first there is the peeling of a banana.
But seriously, the monthly pacing completely ruins the diabetes levels i reached when i first read this part.

milf Eris a best wish she was way taller than Rudy cementing her status as Husband of the household

>She is the glue, the matron, the leader of the entire family. Whatever she says, goes.
she isn't that's just shitphy headcanon and tp4 already showed that

Don't trust those Q&A that much, since the author also claimed there that Roxy has bigger boobs than Sylphiette, despite Rudeus constantly saying that Roxy's roxys are smaller than Sylphiette's sylphiettes.

NORTH CHAD HERE FUCK SWORD AUTIST AND FUCK WATER FAGS!

Attached: Zenith.gif (600x331, 1.54M)

Decided to look up MT on MAL and laughed my ass off scrolling past the reviews

Attached: Untitled.jpg (809x490, 140.29K)

Anime-only here, I like Sylphy. I like Eris too. I don't really favor one girl over the other, kind of like Monogatari

Good news he fucks and impregnates both.

MAL was a mistake, the only comments worse are from random fags on some shitty manga sites