Who was smarter?

Who was smarter?

Attached: b0e996ca42b70173c161f5e9925908beefb66b2e_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 110.79K)

Light has book smarts.
Lelouche has tactics.

Neither, but at least Lelouch died on his own terms

Eren

lelouch was good at macro, while light was good at micro

If you consider the Code Geass movie as canon, then easily Lelouch, he outsmarted someone who literally went back in time multiple times to counteract his strategy

A potato.

I would say Eren because he won but then again L lost to a shitty asspull.

>If you consider the Code Geass movie as canon
why the fuck would anyone with self-respect do that

lelouch considering he literally conquered the world at one point

Attached: usogui I won.jpg (844x600, 367.49K)

Light is smarter than Lelouch but dumber relative to the other characters in his series. Light gets repeatedly outsmarted and it eventually leads to his downfall, but he does at least keep things competitive and leans on his advantages to stay afloat against smarter opponents.
Lelouch is dumb but everyone else in Code Geass is a stone cold retard so he ends up winning constantly. His standard battle tactic is literally "plant a giant bomb somewhere and wait for my opponent to array his entire army on top of it" and it works every single time he does it.

Me

Light failed and died a pathetic loser
Lelouch did everything he sought out to do and even obtained immortality as a bonus

Me, for not watching either of those garbage shows

Batman

Attached: Child of dreams.jpg (1600x1168, 810.81K)

Kurosawa

Light was a dumbfuck who only looked smart because he was playing from a ridiculously advantageous position. He got outplayed and revealed his location like a dumbfuck in one of the first episodes.

Lelouch is cartoon levels of smart, what with the cringe as fuck "lol I predicted your entire conversation and pre-recorded my answers including exactly how long I'd have to stop talking inbetween" moment and all that.

The pre-recorded conversations were so easily fixed by just being "advanced lip-sync", you could even have Milly demo it to Lelouch in S1 to give him the inspiration

it's not any worse than the original show.

the pre recorded conversations are pure quinoa