Will the first BLACK elf to appear in manga make it to the Dungeon Meshi anime?

Will the first BLACK elf to appear in manga make it to the Dungeon Meshi anime?

Please no kill Kui sensei

Attached: Vanta it BLACK.png (375x437, 119.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0J7XnbUN5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YEAH I AM THE ONE

Should have made a dungeon meshi thread that isn't stupid bait.
I'm just glad that Mithrun is back.

Attached: 1552675897797.jpg (1083x657, 210.19K)

Mithrun looks like he could rap (badly) there

How are you going to deal with the anime being extremely popular and everyone talking about it like it's this new thing they've discovered, anons?

Hopefully you are going to be glad that the manga got some newfound popularity right?
You are not going to be extremely salty, right?

Attached: EX9FNGuUYAAJhjv.jpg (831x1200, 284.28K)

Manga already got an english release so another rise in its popularity doesn't matter

It's not like I immediately started reading it when the first chapter was released anyway.

Pixiephone had some nice appearences this chapter

Attached: mad pixie.jpg (344x418, 49.63K)

Attached: you.jpg (321x275, 18.54K)

Pretty good, I can probably piggy back off the newfound popularity and draw art I like of it.
Also maybe Namari art, she doesn't get a lot of play.
I mean it's not like I have to go in threads or anything if they go to total shit and the actual story is done so it won't effect how the real story pans out.
It's the best of both worlds, if it's good I can enjoy it. If it's shit it won't effect the good stuff.

Attached: Namari cute.png (411x802, 319.85K)

I would not mind, the anime will have finished or will be in its last chapters once the anime starts airing.
I've joined the train in 2016 and I intent to finish the journey.

I meant manga will have finished*

How long does it usually take everyday heroes to release daydream hour after a chapter?
I cannot believe people thought this wasn't a dude

Attached: 1644739986158.png (371x235, 83.38K)

It should make it easier to shill Kui as an author. and might be a gateway to other non-isekai stories catching on and y’know, making fantasy stories worth a damn. heterogeno linguistica next, letsgo.

that series rocks, picked up the english volumes

I posted this but I genuinely won't feel like this and I'm glad to see so many positive anons.

I hope the anime does it justice and Kui goes on to do other fantastic work. And hopefully this means I can finally get some friends that don't read manga to get into it.

> I cannot believe people had trouble identifying the gender of a race characterized by being aggressively androgenous
you fuck off with your 20/20 hindsight. I bet you knew Otta was just a butch lesbian from day 1 too.

Attached: transparent lil shit elf2.png (727x488, 181.98K)

Attached: jayzelf.png (400x400, 219.71K)

To be fair, originally there was a lot less to see. That picture is pretty well defined pecs...relatively speaking. Whereas first we would see background shots or close ups of him with his cloak on.

Attached: .png (400x475, 73.3K)

not him and I didn't know but I sure wanted
Pitty the lyrics aren't about sister
>youtube.com/watch?v=m0J7XnbUN5o

Attached: 86-16.jpg (664x663, 156.65K)

yeah and that was the source of a lot of the confusion. I forget what chapter coincided with the pic of the canaries in modern clothes, that was the biggest evidence that mithrun, otta and lycion were the male half of the troupe but even that turned out wrong and otta’s gender went under the radar even longer than mithrun

OMFG this is great
>pattadol, cithis, and TADE
Otta gave me fucking hard time identifying

Attached: 1660284248114494.jpg (855x1271, 367.81K)