Kimagure Orange Road

If there's one anime to watch during the summer, this is it.
youtu.be/LTOZhZSr6RY

Attached: 1591743449568.jpg (2048x2048, 586.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_HxJRGkx28g
youtu.be/K-JtRGYbC8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great show and an even better movie.

>not posting the full OP
come on OP
youtu.be/_HxJRGkx28g

Madoka sex

I tried to watch it and it just seemed like the most boring generic love triangle/harem anime with nothing really interesting going on, and the visuals while occasionally comfy were mostly dull. The music of course is worth checking out.

i really want to watch this but im 20 episodes in to 4 different anime

this may have just been jump's attempt to copy what rumiko was doing but god damn did it work out

Attached: -97975374264272.jpg (434x600, 135.95K)

No, its shit.

Worse, you can just watch 1st episode and then last one and you wouldn't miss a thing.

too old

it may not be a masterpiece but it's pure SOVL

Based

Why does everyone here seemingly miss the entire point of SOL romcoms like this? This isn't some long running plot heavy series where every episode is crucial to watch like fist of the north star. It's meant to be something where not every episode is super consequential. You might learn something about one of the characters or how they tend to act and watch how they find and deal with themselves in interesting scenarios, but it also just might be a simple dumb fun episode where nothing important happens, but it still has the atmosphere and charm to make it worth your while.

Attached: -21468673027761.jpg (1242x1863, 182.08K)

>This isn't some long running plot heavy series where every episode is crucial to watch
then it isn't worth watching

>the manga has a nice ending where everything is resolved fairly well
>Movie shits the bed and makes Kyosuke and Madoka look like utter cunts for what they do to Hikaru, despite the situation being 100% their fault.

youtu.be/K-JtRGYbC8w

Congratulations, you're retarded! You can leave now.

Attached: -77378972808848.jpg (1440x1080, 196.2K)

retard website, go back.

It was nice but too many "misunderstandings" that's fucking annoying.
Similarly, The OP is nice but it abuse of cuts that it makes it almost seizure inducing.

any SOL romcoms with no misunderstandings or cowardly MCs?

They didn't even want a romcom, that's why he's an esper, he had to trick the editorial

i'm already doing that, but i don't want to binge it

Attached: MadokaSceptic.png (750x1050, 1.46M)

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa.

Avoid the anime, read the manga