The Bait and the power it holds

The Bait and the power it holds

Attached: 453178[1].jpg (225x350, 34.97K)

Marin best 2022 girl

Rape the maid

no, read the op
she's the definition of the "waifu bait" genre.

2022 isn't over yet.

Attached: fuufu11_26.png (1115x1600, 1.29M)

maybe it should be

In any harem romcom, I usually stick to one girl I root for, and usually I'm right unless the author decides to subvert expectations like a retard 5toubun, but this series is different. Both girls are best girls, and seeing them try their very best... well it makes me want to support them both.

If it's bait, then half of Any Forums seems to consistently seethe over this anime and create threads about it. Talk about rent-free

The flat chested dyke is the cutest though.

You do you, man.
The only tan, flat girl I like is Nagatoro. Maybe if she has her own spinoff..

Am I just a contrarian? I usually like the big tits?

Nah, it's normal to have different things to like, even if they're opposites.

I jack off to her

Jujubros...

Attached: illust_96862379_20220609_123734.png (2541x4148, 3.6M)

She kind of looks like a slightly older Anya.

They're a great romcom leads, but lately all the shit around them feel way too forced.

it's funny how nowadays Marin actually wants Gojo to force himself on her while not knowing how to handle such a situation

Nah. CF girl is way behind the gyaru.
She has been too passive for way too long to even try to claim the MC bowl now.

The "not knowing how to handle such a situation" is part of the charm. At this point in the manga, both Marin and Gojo are interested in each other but are tripping over themselves trying to figure things out.

Marin wants Gojo to rape her yet she's afraid of his possible rejection of her feelings, Gojo has basically admitted to himself she's as beautiful as his ideal of Hina Dolls but doesn't even consider going beyond that self imposed limitation

Attached: FZYrvDGUUAAuVCH.jpg (1000x800, 804K)

Why is Marin like this?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-08-12-XXh43m19s485.png (1920x1080, 932.77K)

Realistically if it follows the SoL/romcom progression, one of them will confess. Marin has been the one to pull Gojo out of his shell and do new things, plus she was the first to develop feelings, so it's probable she'll be the one to formally ask him out
... or, Gojo grows a pair