Was it too ahead of its time?

was it too ahead of its time?

Attached: keijo-4.jpg (1280x720, 99.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-26/keijo-manga-creator-explains-cancellation/.115353
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

na,it was just very dumb,silly and poorly written

isn't this the guy whose previous work was momiharaishi?
that had some digital chapters where you could click the titties and hear moans
if anything keijo was regressive

no Cirno was invented a long time ago

Was it axed?

Yeah, the manga got a new editor who hated it and killed it off

I wonder if this was what it was all about, seems strange it got an anime adaptation, volume sales were the biggest they ever have been and suddenly got axed.

The anime deal was done before the editor change, the mangaka got told about its cancellation very early into the anime's release. Also, the anime distribution was shit, it aired on a relatively small amount of stations
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-26/keijo-manga-creator-explains-cancellation/.115353

The irony is that those BDs numbers are not so bad for today lol, but still feels too arbritary, seems to me that there was probably more going on.

There was, you have to read between the lines of the standard Japanese "I didn't do a good enough job" shit, the publishers clearly killed it off

It really makes you wonder, it got suddenly cancelled after 18 volumes, while the anime was airing.

We need more dumb and poorly written shows if it gives us as many creative scenes and animation that Keijo did.

Should have been a visual novel with a male manager.

Yes

Attached: 1477025439204.jpg (1102x1253, 886.11K)

>male manager
Author was opposed to having any males in the series for some reason. Series ended up being too sexy for moefags, not hetero enough for ecchi/haremfags, not gay enough for yurifags and not masculine enough for shounenfags. Male manager could have made it similar to Aokana

LOL, I do remember the manga getting a little gayer in the end though

Minds were blown. Eyes were widened and boners were had.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Keijo!!!!!!!! - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.12_[2016.12.10_21.14.40].jpg (1280x720, 127.32K)

I truly am the bone of my sword

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Keijo!!!!!!!! - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.01_[2016.12.10_21.14.25].jpg (1280x720, 78.32K)

Is just that japanese have really shitty taste.

Gay.

So an average ecchi anime then.

Assvengers