How long should it take for a confession to happen in a romance manga?

How long should it take for a confession to happen in a romance manga?

Attached: 22a00f8d-7f6d-4d2a-80ea-a04a58e66001.png (1700x1200, 164.77K)

136 chapters

Never. i had tons of gfs and neither me nor them ever did le verbal confession meme.

Confessions are a stricly japanese thing.

A few volumes.

If they confess too early, author has to force drama.
If they don't confess in a reasonable timeframe, author will drag it out with forced drama.

Meaning that actual japanese teenagers / adults do this? Or is it just another manga cliche proliferating itself in a copycat heavy environment?

Japs do the:
>100 chapters of teasing
>5 of progress
>1 of confession
>timeskip to marriage
>manga ends
Im tired of that, give me relationship problems. I can only remember the Sniffing Guy one.

About the hallway point

30 chapters max

After two years of going through manga that's about ongoing relationships of bf and gf. I can say that the confession is the one of the two highpoints in a romance manga. The other being the resolution. So what carries a good romance manga is honestly the chase, the confession and resolution are the ending rewards.

I didn't know better before, but the end of the usual chase, confession and resolution is suppose to propel you to want the same thing yet gives you a good feeling to carry you on your own pursuit for love.

Established gf and bf romance manga at chapter 1-3 are pretty damn shit. It lulls you into some comfort but doesn't give you any genuine emotions.

The manga that blends these two together with half being the chase and other half being the relationship of bf and gf are usually more miss than hit. Any affection you have for the couple usual just wash out into not caring (Kaguya). Good ones (Destroy all Humans) makes you continue to cheer and feel hopeful for yourself.

Depends on the passion of the man. My friend that confessed with his heart all-in got a happy marriage. My co-worker that just "hung" with a woman for years ended with a child out of wedlock and he never gets to see his kid.

Nothing is needed, but it's good to have a good anchor point for a relationship.

>Im tired of that, give me relationship problems
There's a fucking ton of those drama bs you want. Scum and Dog, the one with both cheating, and etc. It's only miserable trash out there cause relationship drama are mundane without the degenerate aspect of NTR. Fuck off my man.

And thats why white weebs become school shooters, unlike black weebs who are naturally confident and arent socially influenced by asian mannerisms and asian weebs who are able to see how ridiculous the mannerisms are because they know the cultural expectations of the west and east and adjust accordingly, white weebs are in a situation where they are highly influenced by Japanese culture expressed on anime as what should be correct, leaving them ostracized in western society which eventually bubbles into a resentment and hatred that they will act upon.

First volume

Attached: Goal.jpg (1920x1080, 188.22K)

Read the works of Seo and Sasuga. The masters of relationship problems and breakups.

>Racist rant
Why?

Take the shoujopill

Why is he so angry at her

OP is continuing after the confession, there's probably a few volumes left at least

>Take the shoujopill
shoujo seems to have this issue too, so much "will they won't they"

Read pic related, the confession and resolution were some of the weakest parts of the manga

Attached: Volume_1_Cover.png (1200x1794, 2.95M)

More like a fiction thing