Bleach

Shitposting aside, what things do you expect Kubo to fix in the anime?

Attached: 1602118851662.jpg (3000x2250, 662.85K)

Bleach is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the swords, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole Shinigami faggotry and everything about the Bleach world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Bleach is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Any Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Bleach threads ever encourage the newfags to show their faces here.

>first reply is cope
its over ichibros we got jewed

Attached: 1992D179-BF62-46BE-A69A-27877553A259.jpg (1242x1228, 857.67K)

Attached: 269.png (600x547, 355.01K)

Bazz-B and Haschwalth will kiss.

just to flesh out a few fights give us some new ones and I hope we get the novels since they kinda tell you why YHWH wants to stop death

>I hope we get the novels
They're not going to adapt things that aren't canon.

I hope he'll tell us what Ichigo's bankai actually does.
Seethe narutranny.

>TV Anime "BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War" – Streaming License Acquired by Disney+.
It's over.

Neck yourself, wikinigger.

Attached: FZ9ug_0WQAEsXpf.jpg (828x758, 59.51K)

They are airing Summertime Render without any censoring and we get episodes weekly. Nothing to worry. It's not netflix.

50 more days.

Attached: FZfFIOvUIAU5ttM.jpg (2898x4096, 1.08M)

>I hope he'll tell us what Ichigo's bankai actually does
Carrot top has 1 fucking move throughout the whole series and yet you people are still acting as if Ichigo's true bankai isn't just going to just be getsuga shit again?

Attached: 168937452694.jpg (720x540, 109.44K)

>It's not netflix
Netflix doesn't censor anything.

crazy theory of mines is that the soul king cursed the shinigami for chopping up his body by sending their souls to hell if they died

OHHH NOO NO WE ON DISNEY+
JANNYYYYYYYY

SAMMAAAA
A

TASKEEETEEE

Ichigo is using a generic technique that isn't unique to zangetsu because it's the only one he was taught. A zanpaktou's ability will manifest in bankai however, so Kubo can't keep dodging the issue.

you're wasting your energy replying to a shitposter

Airing 13 episodes batches is worse, look at what happened to JoJo Part 6. Also disney ain't censoring it.

Shut the fuck up headcanonfag

But Any Forums told me Jaymes ain't a leaker.

Attached: 1610192558839.jpg (326x314, 17.05K)

>isn't unique to zangetsu
Bullshit.

Pic related is honestly my greatest concern.
Ichigo jobbing like that was a bit jarring.

>Airing 13 episodes batches is worse
Not really.
>look at what happened to JoJo Part 6
It's still popular.
>Also disney ain't censoring it
Neither would netflix.

someone help this old man get his meds he's losing it

Attached: 415px-Isshin_Getsuga.png (415x599, 224.84K)

Not making up headcanon horseshit doesn't make me a shitposter. If Ichigo's true bankai wasn't going to be more of the same shit then his true shikai wouldn't have just been getsuga spam again retard.

It’s fake, crunchyroll will most likely do it

>Kubo says the novels contain canon lore he himself wrote and handed to the writers
>user (wikitroon) says they aren't
Jeez I wonder who I should believe