How do you learn Japanese while watching anime/reading manga?

How do you learn Japanese while watching anime/reading manga?

Attached: 1660233185754623.png (679x452, 3.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kitsunekko.net/subtitles/japanese/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turn the subtitles off and use it as listening/reading practice, if you don't understand a word look it up. Do it for 5 minutes then give up

What kind of question is this? You don't need to put on a special hachimaki, you just watch the fucking anime or read the fucking manga.

you open your raw manga, you open the same manga but translated, then you open goodle translator and autistically translate every word of the raw and try to make semse out of it, you will understand 20% of it but is a good start, proofread with the good translation and with a japanese dictionary. Go on until you don't learn the basic words. Keep notes of the kanji you meet.
You need a basic undersanding of hiragana, katakana and some basic grammar for the sentence structure and then you can go autist with it, study kanji too.
Still has what you need

You don't since the translations are usually radically incorrect.

Open youtube. Search how to basic Japanese. Pick your poison.

Attached: baqua.jpg (640x670, 143.9K)

Watch it with subs, then watch it again without subs
your brain will try to piece together the meaning.

Does anyone knows where to get Japanese subtitles for anime? Anime that I like I can easily find but there's just subtitles in English, I want subtitles in Japanese so I can read and practice.

Don't use anime to learn Japanese.
It's like learning from dramatic/unrealistic versions of Japanese.

kitsunekko.net/subtitles/japanese/

Move to Japan
>The nips hate stupid Gaijins and won't hesitate to tax you for being fat

if you're watching anime you probably dont have the mental capacity to learn a second language

>How do you learn Japanese

Attached: dekinai.jpg (211x238, 7.41K)

By studying and practicing Japanese entirely separately from your weeb hobbies.

there is a transcription/translation software that usually is used for live streamings and you get the transcription/translation in real time, I can't remember the name now tho, redjuice uses it
NANDAYOUUUU

you don't. you'll never know shit unless you take courses or learn online yourself or through books. you'll never be able to read anything ever if you go to japan. if you can't even read js level grade school shit, then the most you could do is larp with a few lines you heard from anime.

animelon

Melon...

I'm learning a lot from reading eromanga with cap2text & deepL. Could probably read normal manga that way too I guess. Kanji still fucks me but I think I'm close to taking off the training wheels and jumping into reading some kiddy stuff without the crutches.

Watching anime with good subtitles would contribute to indirect learning that's a complement to your base studies. It's possible, but why the heck would you want to sound like a faggot otaku? It's so fucking unnatural and retarded if you aren't 2D. People who are serious about learning Japanese spoken by real people listen to the NHK instead.

You don’t. But you can learn Japanese from j drama.

You don't. Its like fags who want to learn by playing video games. Learning a language takes hundreds of days of countless hours of hard work and dedication.

You can only learn the basic-est of conversation japanese that way