Jujutsu Kaisen sales are collapsing

Jujuts Kaisen just lost 300k readers. What went so damn wrong with this manga? Even Japan is turning on the series.

Attached: 1660295537650597.jpg (905x778, 557.6K)

Is the progression and world building getting bad?

Current arc is okay/good nothing to rave about. Gojo stans are bored waiting for him to come back.

That's what happens when you go 8 months without your MC and 0 plot progression.

2 male-covers in a row.

wrong

The dudes heavily carry this show.

No marketing

where the fuck is the mc?

Where is he indeed

Terribly uninteresting sideplot that feels like it should be a seperate spinoff manga, plus anime hype dying out

Can't even get a thread last 50 replies these days.

Maki killed the hype

After that one hiatus the art went from rough to unreadable. I'm surprised it took this long

No Gojo or Sukuna
People read JJK as a Bleach and HxH replacement and both are returning

So mind telling me what those numbers mean? Is it sale of first week or what? Because from what i know, vol 20 only got released around 1 week ago.

I'll give you a (You) out of pity, since I see you hungry every day. Now scram, dog.

>Maki killed the hype
True. Please stay, sage.

Boring arc and boring characters. Nothing else really

1st week volume sales.

Vol 19 had one more day of sales since it released on a Wednesday instead of a Thursday but it's a big drop regardless.

How much did 3rd place get

Attached: 1660270349090252.jpg (2048x1642, 823.02K)

Sex

Attached: FF08yI0aUAcY00A.jpg (932x1054, 70.77K)

fujos jump on the next fujo series,

No Mc for 30chapters? keeps missings weeks, Dyke glorification

For me, it all went to shit after the Shibuya arc. We went from a setting where curses are this secret underside of society to curses being public knowledge and sorcerers are implementing a country-wide death game with hyper convulated rules basically overnight. They introduced like 27 new characters and everyone's powers are some super specific Jojo bullshit with incredibly niche rules and you never know what the fuck is going on in a fight until the narrator explains it after it happened. It's basically a completely different manga now.

Talentless hack, 1 year of literal nobody characters engaged in months long convoluted shonen shit fights with terrible gimmicks and shit choreography and art. It would have been axed if not for its past, the writing is so fucking bad even for Jump shonen garbage

I'm glad I quit reading after Shibuya ended