One Piece humiliates Dragon Ball

Is DB dying?

Attached: FB-IMG-1660289388457.jpg (646x800, 228.82K)

Nobody likes spicball besides the schizophrenics on this board

Yes
They shouldn't have tried steal ancient fanart to cashgrab
It lost its SOVL

No one likes the new movie or Gohan.

They should have just given the DB movie good animation....
Literally one guy on youtube animated better shit than this himself wtf toei

Gorō Taniguchi (Code Geass director) made One Piece film red.

>no goku and vegeta
>cgi
it sold a lot for what it is

Toei is putting more talent into One Piss. Toriyama is hell bent on not writing good either

wtf I want to watch it now

>L-look! Ours made more money for the corporation!
JFL

Oda didn't write the movie. He only give feedbacks. That's it.
Here's the person behinf Film Red :
Director: Goro Taniguchi (Creator of Code Geass, director of the first One piece OVA made by IG, storyboard artist of two Space Dandy episodes)

What? I never said he wrote the movie. Simply said Toei is bringing in better talent like the guy you just mentioned to make One Piece movies. Why they don't wanna do the same for Dragon Ball is a mystery to me

>I never said he wrote the movie.
I wanted to give some details. I never said that you did. I shouldn't have mentionned you.
>Simply said Toei is bringing in better talent like the guy you just mentioned to make One Piece movies.
Yes you're right. But I think that One Piece has tons of material to give to make atleast 30 more movies. And the creator of Code Geass is the one who made the first OAV of OP.

NOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING KEKHAN SISTERS, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHADS IN HERE.
TOYOTAROU-KUN RIP OFF MORE GOHAN BLANCO SPIC FANWORKS, THAT WILL SURELY WORK

Attached: nzNDCk4.png (507x602, 604.73K)

>DBS Broly: 115m$
>Wan Piss Stampede: 93m$
KWAB

>asking me to PAY for a fucking ticket to watch a CGI monstrosity that further flanderizes the characters

Toryiama and Toyo need to go, they have completely lost it. Super is a fucking wreck and Toei won't be able to milk the name for long if this keeps up.
They know DB will sell on name alone. The problem is riding the high from DBZ will only work for so long, people will stop buying based on the name alone pretty quickly if you put out shit.

Attached: 1646458347884.jpg (353x316, 25.41K)

GT should've been the red flag to stop supporting this dying series

I kneel One Piece Chads...

Attached: 1609234977197.png (600x906, 591.54K)

Even GT was better than Super. The only thing Super had going for it over GT was some good premises. Zamasu, the goat, expanding on the gods, all those were good ideas and some were even good initially. The problem is they always ended in the shittiest way possible and made you think the series had hit rock bottom, only for the next one to come along and have an even worse conclusion.

>people paid literal fucking money to go to a cinema and watch this crime against the human senses

Attached: one piece film mid.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

>CGI
>2D audience who would only ever partially bother with 3D due to brand loyalty that isn’t shared across the whole audience anyway
Wow, I wonder why it’s doing worse.

For real. It had an 11 year run before GT and it became a world phenomenon because nof dragon ball and Z. Just let a series fucking ride off into the sunset for once.

I bet fucking One Piece continues getting shitty sequels and stuff after it "ends"

>Bejita gets 3-0
>Bulma wishes for her ass to be bigger
>Jiren confirmed stronger than the next 5 antagonists
>Vegeta and Goku dream about Jiren flexing and talk about him as the most skilled fighter ever
>Gohan Blanco defeats the main villain
>Piccolo Naranja is now Blue-tier
>Super Semi-Perfect Cell
>Jobrus cries at the thought of facing Broly
This movie was literally written by /dbs/

Attached: rent free.webm (1280x720, 2.01M)

I fucking hate this modern trend of fight scenes having no choreography and just being a mixture of flashing lights, blurs, camera movements, and sometimes close-ups of a character's face. Broly did it too after the mid-way point.

Gotta watch UFOTable if you want fight choreography.

looks better than the entire db movie combined tho

Mappa is good too.

And WIT

Heaven's Feel was made by Ufo and had many of the same issues.

I think that Super didn't have any stakes, no real enemies but revolved all in a tournament shitfest, random super strong enemies continue to come without a real explanation why they are so strong, the most annoying thing is the supersayan of the other galaxy that can go ss just because "they feel it" removing all the stakes that you need to be a real ss, basically ridiculing it. Then you have powerups on powerups so big that you are a universe god and can destroy entire galaxies, is just too much after a bit. There is a reason why the arc with cell and majinbuu are still the best ones of the serie