I should've made Part 3

>I should've made Part 3
Does he regret it?

Attached: masashi-kishimoto-3.jpg (900x750, 79.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7Texl11otE&ab_channel=TheRamenGuy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doing some rewatches, Naruto was pretty dark early on somewhat getting into that these really are child soldiers and other adult soldiers and killing each other. Boruto is kids drivel.

It lost that tone during SHITpuden.

Yea. That shit spooked me as a kid.

Boruto happened way too soon. Honestly I'd prefer Part 3 with Naruto in his 20s.

Not really. You could argue that Shippuden/post timeskip was darker.

Yeah, with people getting killed left and right during the war arc but it doesn't have weight when it's just one person getting killed or when someone gets crippled and they have to retire and find another job. also this is why the 8 Gates moment should've been a Rock Lee moment because it would've be fit his character development in part 1 when he was a cripple.

I always imagined the next generation show to be about Naruto's so with twig in his mouth just ninjing with a male friend of his. And they are teenagers. Not kids. More adult. And Naruto is like a symbol in this world and boruto is just busy with his errands/missions cause of his circumstances. Make him able to throw rasengan like his granpa. And he carries around a sword.

>killing
10 named at best

*about Naruto's son

Also, I forgot to add
We really don't see a lot of main characters shitting themselves out of fear.
youtube.com/watch?v=V7Texl11otE&ab_channel=TheRamenGuy

Either that or Guy stays dead. In general more named characters should've died.
>Orchimaru stays dead
>3 other kage die (Gaara lives)
>Killer B
>Tsunade (dies sacrificing herself to bring Naruto back)
They all should've died

I wish Kishimoto pulled a Hiro Mashima and just makes the story while someone else makes the art. They should idealy emulate Kishimotos style.

forget i said sword, i would prefer him to be a kunai user like Asuma. The heroic/protagonist like character should not be boruto, but a friend of his.

We were robbed

Attached: 20220809_200455_0000.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

Could've been better than SHITpuden.

They should have all died and sasuke should have killed Naruto and all the Kages and become the world Kage.

Based dictator

The only thing he regrets is that his proxy game of Naruto and Sauske in P2 being stand ins for him and his brother not working. Not even that it severely damaged the writing quality of the manga, just that it didn't work.

What could have been.

Attached: 06FC6B92-2A8C-475A-B5FF-D784F2CCC12D.jpg (640x933, 108.75K)

SOVL

Yes, Burrito is a joke