Gotta be honest, not the biggest fan of Casca being a damsel in distress again in Berserk

Gotta be honest, not the biggest fan of Casca being a damsel in distress again in Berserk.

With the story structure of her regaining her memories. I expected her to not be in this situation so soon

Attached: 1632433585899.jpg (1020x571, 286.98K)

Guts is such a cuck

Why does this look like a KanoKari panel?

yooooooooooooo

Yeah? are you looking forward to the continuation as well?

It's a little too simple for me. Casca being around and them having to work through their feelings and trauma while fighting would be dynamic and interesting.
There must be a serious dynamic here to explore between Griffith and Casca. Their relationship right now is the most complicated now that we know Casca still loves Guts.
How does Casca really feel about Griffith?
We haven't even been able to see her react to the aftermath considering she has been a potato ever since.
Will we have another Rickert slap type moment between Griffith and Casca? Will Griffith and Casca have consensual sex? Will Casca be a prisoner or stay willingly to be close to the child?
Lots of unanswered questions that we can explore with this plotline. I hope that this will be Casca's opportunity for an early confrontation with the bad guy instead of a damsel in distress type situation.

Me neither, but there is some interesting opportunity here for her to confront Griffith and her paste, and perhaps even come to terms with her child. We'll see.

>Will we have another Rickert slap type moment between Griffith and Casca?
I reckon it’ll be far worse. if Mori has any understanding of Casca then we’ll see her start punching all the simps in Falconia the moment they start praising the “hawk of light”

Guts' Behelit

Pain.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-08-12 110243.png (462x648, 325.24K)

Good post

These are exactly my thoughts, but at the same time, I embrace the simplicity of it. I guess they don't want to mess this up, and if they end up messing up, they want the mess to be as minimal as possible. They want to keep all of this as simple and streamlined as possible.

I'm not one of those fans that says this is all fanfic, but remember, this is not Miura anymore, the story wont go in the same direction.

Attached: file.png (960x960, 1.16M)

Its a bit lame, but at the same time it makes sense for Griffith to get rid of the liability that he turns into a child and goes off on an adventure.
Sophia looking into Casca's mind will be a good moment too

has he not suffered enough?

I had hoped they'd have the balls to finally just fucking kill her off.

Pure despair
This was only possible because he already came so far. He even pondered giving up revenge. But he's not allowed to. Sanity cutting edge, void of any trace of self pity. There's potential

I like it. Gives more urgency and immediacy to the goal.

Let's be honest, Miura wasted a lot of time for this hypocritical whore. Her love for Guts wasn't even that big and her being useless for 20 fucking years is even worse. She should have died at the eclipse.
>hurr durr how would story go after that
He would then make a different story, probably better.

Attached: Casca_Post-Eclipse_Manga.jpg (1200x1762, 506.63K)

This is fanfiction.

It's officially published in a manga magazine, it's 100% canon. Also, story by Miura.

Casca's entire plotline has been damsel in distress.

What's the art supposed to be?