Kaguya bros

Kaguya bros...

Attached: 5.png (818x1200, 424.98K)

Since kaguya stopped being good after volume 14 anyone have a manga similar to this or death note?

>retard got filtered by vol 15

>still flat
Why didn't she just get implants?

But why would Kaguya take Shirogane's last name instead of Miyuki marrying into her family?

search previous mangas of the same author there are a few worth reading.
getting cucked by his wife really broke the poor bastard. he turns to leftardism like those medieval nuns turn to Jesus after being pnd'ed

oh no i read it all the way through...it just stopped being good. I respect aka for shitting on India but its not enough

>now she takes pictures for a living
absolutely loathsome bitch.

this is exactly how the top students at my high school turned out

that shirt has way too many buttons

Except, Iceguya IS good. People who hated Iceguya never actually have any arguments or explanations why it was even bad even though it's actually connected to the whole cultural festival arc right before it. See the archives when I actually asked people multiple times why they hated it and they never answered whereas I actually argued why it's good and no one disagreed.

>getting cucked by his wife
qrd? Was it like the NTR doujins?

Is this shit finally over? I stopped reading at the festival arc because I thought it was nearly done and wanted to binge the ending. Is it finally done?

Iceguya is setup for character developments that never happen. They never get a "normal romance".

Same. Odd.

when the mafia arc began we entered fan fiction territory

rich kids dont have to worry about making money

Then what is pic rel? What's the point of Prez failing to give the best xmas present for Kaguya?What's the point of having sex? To be fair, the sex arc isn't great and it's past the point where the manga is going downhill but how is that not the development that was set up by Iceguya?

Attached: 05.png (829x1200, 653.79K)

People who aspire to kill themselves also don't worry about money more often than not.

Attached: 1660134780343387.gif (500x357, 356.99K)

Another point is that if you think the arc is shit if it has 'setup' for development that didn't happen or failed, then the whole manga is shit in itself. Right from the start, Hacka is slowly but surely hinting what happened in the first year and how Mikado is going to be a good reveal in the future but both of those failed anyways, especially the first year arc.

There's already a thread.

I don't think the arc itself is bad. I just think the direction it set ended up being very boring and without dramatic or comedic tension. They should have had more stuff between them, not family BS.