Is Mob Psycho the only recent anime where everyone involved is actually passionate about it?

Is Mob Psycho the only recent anime where everyone involved is actually passionate about it?
Everything else feels so fucking soulless.

Attached: 23452353245.gif (800x450, 3.6M)

Explain what "soul" and "souless" mean

Soul: Anime i like.
Soulless: 99.9% of other anime that i don't like.

Mauritian thread.

mushoku tensei I think

Kobayashi's Dragon Maid was also really cared for, also currently 2 seasons out

Mob Psycho first aired in 2016 so if you're seriously asking if thats the single example of an anime passion project in the last six years then you need to spend less time on Any Forums and more time watching anime.
No I will not spoonfeed you. I don't even know what you're into. Just look up the Anime in 201X wikipedia pages and trawl for stuff that sounds good to you. Its not like you have anything better to do right now.

Attached: 1657089240869.jpg (596x697, 122.97K)

>source material that is just author being fully honest with his work and doing whatever he wants without trying to pander to anyone
>anime adaptation where everything feels tweaked specifically to be as faithful as possible, the ONLY case being toning down the violence in Mogami arc, but that's about it
>animation style oozing style and care with some of the craziest action scenes we've seen in recent years, even Openings are specifically created for the anime instead of just being pop songs taken for promotion
>no filler at all, just full, well paced, (hopefully) 3 seasons of a complete and finished story

Watch more anime.

>watch more of generic glorified ads and shitty "waifu of the month pandering" shows that retards like Gigguk meme to normies

No, that's Yama no Susume.

>starts talking about random ecelebs unprovoked
Fuck off, normalfag.

Mappa is passionate about Chainsaw Man, they have stated this multiple times now. All of the staff are fans of the series.

Bones is a competent studio, that's all that needs to be said. The problem is that there's too much free money tossed at shitty studios so they continue to snap up IPs and make more bullshit so the cycle repeats itself. JP fans have no backbone.

Only people with souls can perceive the soul in things.

this

You Mob Psycho fags are really fucking obnoxious, huh?

>oh no I have no argument better insult them

Attached: MOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOBMOB.gif (400x400, 1.11M)

it's a breath of fresh air in the world of shitty isekai and romance comedy waifu of the month anime we are bombarded with
main protag even gets rejected at the end by his crush

it is easily the best recent "coming of age" story i've seen
no sugarcoating but at the same time no nihilistic, sardonic and edgy writing
just a kid who is becoming more and more mature as the plot continues and starts understanding his emotions

give actual examples like these anons:

> main protag ...
Happened in a big shonen lately too

Attached: argue.jpg (800x800, 65.79K)

Id agree with these. maybe Demon slayer as well