Any Forums's thoughts on Yomotsuhegui: Shisha no Kuni no Kajitsu

Any Forums's thoughts on Yomotsuhegui: Shisha no Kuni no Kajitsu

Attached: 262863l.jpg (422x600, 154.92K)

liked the first chapter, but haven't read further

on one hand squid men are hot, but on the other hand buzzcut dudes are ugly

>squid men are hot
Just imagine the potential of Yomotsuhegui Rule 34?

Well I like it when a chapter releases, like twice a year

Well, It's published in a monthly magazine (specifically Kodansha's Monthly Young Magazine). Aside from skipping 2022 No.5 (April 20th), it's been consistently serialized since it's debut in 2021 No.11 (October 19th, 2021). So far, seems like 9 chapters have been serialized (the first six of which have been scanlated).

Cthulhu of Justice!

The lack of hesitation in re-killing the cabby is commendable. This will be suffering though as many immortal-themed stories are.

TL's?

How likely will it turn out that this is somehow connected to the Lovecraft mythos?
The inner tentacle beast monster talking with the main character does look like the famous Cthulhu-monster, or the description of his star-spawn, which are said to be miniature versions of himself.
And all those seeds do turn into horrifying blob monsters that wouldn't be out of place in a Lovecraft-story.

The mangaka is gay or +30 years old woman. The protagonist is very hot and not the generic bishounen.

Attached: 20220811_220511.jpg (532x648, 132.73K)

Didn't like how the glasses dude came back to life? Felt kinda random like the author forget to add some shit to the character. Oh yeah he keeps woman down his basement and rapes them. Came out of nowhere. Also I don't think him and the heroine bounce off each other well. He's to serious at times and he has every right to be after he founds out what she did. But she acts kinda goofy? It's kinda awkward. Dialogue is kinda corny too. I do like the MC's design though. The story kinda reminds me of Jagaaaan. Just a little

never heard of, looks pretty cool.. but I'm a fag that typically only reads finished stuff

It's going to be years before Dragon Ball Super and One Piece finish, and they are popular tourist attractions on Any Forums. If you want a finished series, I recommend the classics (e.g. Fist of the North Star, Devil Man, Astro Boy, Lone Wolf and Cub, Akira, Kongō Banchō).

Aaaah niggerman save me!

>Hot MC + Squids

Too bad it will never be as popular as shonenshit. Otherwise we would have many bara porm fanarts

im not a tourist, I just don't like committing to something that may never get finished (or at least in my lifetime) ive made a few exceptions like berserk.. and yes ive thoroughly enjoyed akira and fotns

Yue did nothing wrong

The mangaka is a male and is handsome himself. He is the one who made Rainbow which did have some gay themes.

Attached: rainbow.jpg (318x452, 48.49K)

Niggerman/10

I liked the anime but the friendship theme was corny and over the top