Dragonball is racist

Attached: p1Z4K6ZeWpsg.png (639x672, 243.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDYJO-1IhN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it racist if you're just copy-pasting what you spent decades seeing in the media of the global superpower?

dude, Adjutant Black was way smarter than the so called leader of the biggest army in the world and easily took over once he noticed his boss is a giant idiot. He was the last boss of the arc.
Sure he may have been drawn with stereotypical lips, so what? There is more to a person than just their appearance user.
Mr.Popo, despite being OP, is not even human, but a magical being. The fact that you think this look makes him a black person shows how racist YOU are.
Racism means that you think one race is inherently superior than another, which Black and Popo show no signs off whatsoever.

>Accurately drawns how a black person actually looks like in IRL
>Racist

No hou are racist for thinking that's racist.
If people stopped thinking nigger was a racist word and fearing it like if they were going to get their dicks chopped off for saying it then we would be hearing it everywhere.

Should Dragon Ball not have black people? Would that make it not racist?

Yup. A lot of old stuff is. A lot of new stuff is.

Black people don't have red lips

Black people wish they were as cool as Mr. Popo

So was Bleach, and a lot of slow children love that too, what's your point?

fuck off to Any Forums,snowflake
Any Forums is a based board,mostly

Looks pink to me

General Black WON.

Attached: Untitled - 121.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

They don't have pink lips either

Yes

Attached: 1609223749986.png (400x225, 199.03K)

Wait until your see 008's OG manga design (from Cyborg 009). It's funnier because the author preaches about equality between races.

>people

Attached: E5483261-BB92-4D40-A6B8-B3181A6C7D0E.jpg (674x608, 111.07K)

The important questions is... who are the jews of the dragon ball universe?

Frost Demons. They got exterminated by Saiyans though.

They also don't have jobs, doesn't stop western comics from portraying em with one.

Bullshit, I just saw a black person fixing a car, he even broke the old window with his arm, then he went away after fixing some stuff inside the car, my guess is that he was running to bring up the new windows as fast as possible

youtube.com/watch?v=GDYJO-1IhN8