And then there's a pickle, a prehistoric human and the strongest fighter on earth

>and then there's a pickle, a prehistoric human and the strongest fighter on earth.
>and after that they bring back musashi, the NEW strongest finghter on earth.
>and then there's this sumo guy the NEW NEW strongest fighter on earth.
>and then Lord Frieza lands on earth and becomes the NEW NEW NEW strongest fighter on earth.
Thank you Baki, very cool

Attached: 45e71379f72be1e3355c2dc65ae185a0.jpg (800x790, 159.33K)

t. filtered and uninitiated

You Will Never Be A Rikishi

>endless sounenshit is fucking garbage
STOP THE PRESSES!!!

Sumo guy was never the strongest fighter on earth.
And even while Pickle and Musashi were absolute monsters, they carried their own philosophy about fighting with them. The point of them wasn't that they were strong, but in what way they were strong. Same applies to sumo guy, he just isn't as interesting overall.

>>and then there's a pickle, a prehistoric human and the strongest fighter on earth.
>>and after that they bring back musashi, the NEW strongest finghter on earth.
>>and then there's this sumo guy the NEW NEW strongest fighter on earth.
none of those were never implied. Pickle was called just strongest creature. Musashi strongest swordsman and Sukune was never called strongest.

I'm 99% certain Doppo will lose this fight. He'll get in some good hits but he'll be face down at the end.

Show me where it said that any of them are the strongest.

Laughed so hard at this page I had to pause my music, stand up and pace around my room. I fucking love the retardation in Baki.

Attached: Jesus.png (625x899, 449.63K)

Bros are we ever gonna see this animated? Everytime a new Baki season ends I get nervous that we won't get another one. Even shitflix started slowly cutting off so many shows lately.

Attached: 3d90d60402614d4d19d7aaf938292923.jpg (640x501, 101.88K)

i hope they announce the date soon

At this point I am content with atleast seeing the Mach Punch animated. The fact that we have no fixed date yet worries me.

I see no problem, its still fun
And Yujiro was still the strongest during all of it

OP isnt even right, none of those new characters were ever the strongest in the world

The series isnt actually produced by Netflix they're just the distributor, so they probably pay a fixed price in contrast to their in house animation. Since Baki has been very popular Netflix is unlikely to consider it as a cost reduction, and in the unlikely event that they do anyway out of idiocy the actual producers of the anime will probably do a deal with some other distributor after a while.

Guys pretty sure they have already said all of SoO is going to be done, they're probably already working on season 3 right now, only thing we might not get is Dou.

To not know the simple fact that been wanked to hell and back that Yujiro is the strongest is to know a newfag who only reads baki through snippets posted in daily threads

Attached: Yujiro shades.png (714x1114, 1.37M)

But i want Dou the most...

t. enlightened and initiated

Same here

Me too

I think its pretty likely we're getting it adapted too, the anime has become very popular and Netflix seems to have been cutting down on everything except their licensed anime

Series is on break until September 1