Why Baki, despite being hugely influencial and popular, has almost no fanart...

Why Baki, despite being hugely influencial and popular, has almost no fanart? Even on pixiv you can only find amateurish stuff.

Attached: orochi doppo.png (450x1024, 386.7K)

I guess it's hard to draw the cast without copying Itagaki's style

>hugely influencial
lmao

[Citation needed]

t. filtered and uninitiated

The only people that like Baki are untalented hardcore gay dudes so nobody draws anything. All the talented artistic twinks are drawing other gay twinks while the bara hardcore fags get left to dry.

Yujiro stripped and raped a hairy man.

i want to know this too
arent one of you nerds talented or something? jeez.

welcome to the magical world of fan art!
90% draw only girls
70% draw only girls from anime airing now or popular series/games
80% of fanart is not "I drew this character because I liked it" but is "I drew this character because is popular and can bring me followers thus commissions and maybe I like it"
fanart is advertising, no pro likes to work for free
gay artists are too busy drawing the same fgo dude or og's
baki is in none of these categories so no pro cares about it, so pay artist if you want more pro baki art

No homo but I would read a gay doujin done in Itagaki style complete with his autism expositions just to see how utterly absurd it would be

Because if you can't copy its artstyle there's no point. It won't be Baki art if it isn't drawn in Itagaki style.
Not many artist can do that.

Attached: __reisen_udongein_inaba_pickle_and_retsu_kaiou_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_warugaki_sk_ii__334d653cc29ea514da3371451a1c78a7.jpg (860x1214, 632.07K)

>fanart is not "I drew this character because I liked it"
That doesn't explain bunch of mediocre to shitty pixiv fanarts that certainly won't get any money.

Attached: B70_Ob0IYAATs5o.png (500x682, 282.22K)

I drew Baki once.

Attached: girlbaki 24-05-21.png (1518x2150, 471.21K)

Face is a bit wonky

Everybody's a critic.

Attached: 1618774973571.png (411x331, 173.18K)

That's what happen when Japan has never been a nation of self reflection and the west is currently in a period where self reflection is "toxic" (though the UK has always leaned more towards the Japanese way with that)
That or their mom says they're good.

Good. Anatomy is on point.

Hot.

>90% draw only girls
I've never realized how true this is. Fuck that's pathetic.

Fujos are most based fan artists because they draw a lot and get out of their comfort zone quite often and as a result deliver most varied fan art for their favorite work.

Or more like no one can stop someone like me with zero talent to draw ugly scribbles of my favorite character as form of appreciation.
Drawing is a hobby, not strictly only a way to success.

It is. Have you been in Japanese side of Twitter? Entirety of Baki has been cut to reaction images. It's a very unique and standout work regardless of how you see its quality.

Fan art obsession is so fucking wierd, just read a series because you like it

Sometimes people want more than just what they read and beyond official stuff, to see what talented people with similiar taste can do with the series. So they look for fanworks.