Post delinquent mangas. Mangas for true high test men who like fighting and having fun. What you reading...

Post delinquent mangas. Mangas for true high test men who like fighting and having fun. What you reading, what you reccomend, what you like.

Heres my current reading list,
>Nine Peaks
>Crows
>Shonan Pure Love Gang

Other notable mentions,
>QP
>Crows Zero II
>Clover
>Holyland
>The Story of J

Attached: clover_tetsuhiro_hirakawa_215_3.jpg (728x1194, 198.08K)

>mangas

Anime is for children.

The only good one right now is Great teacher Zetton, honestly it's something he should've done before. Exploring the delinquents life after school

I vaguely remember Zetton as a minor character from Crows and got big in the sequel (spinoff?). Is this the same Zetton?

That is correct, now he's the teacher he wanted to be in Worst. I don't know about other people but he was always one of my favorite characters so I really like the spinoff

Attached: Worst Gaiden Zetton.jpg (835x1200, 284.64K)

>Post delinquent mangas. Mangas for true high test men who like fighting and having fun. What you reading, what you reccomend, what you like.
Kyou Kare Ore Wa is the peak of the genre

Like a year ago I started reading rokudenashi blues or whatever it's called and it made me want to start from the beginning of delinquent genre, caused I kinda noticed some tropes (also because I read Angel Densetsu) and wanted to know what was being parodied and what was new, so I went to mangaupdates and sorted delinquent tags by date and started reading Ashita no Joe but then it took me 2 or 3 months to finish reading that and by that time I totally forgot about my plan to read through the delinquent canon in chronological order

>Kyou Kare Ore Wa is the peak of the genre
A lot of content here, thanks for the recc.

The Suzuran universe has so much going on. Its mad.

Ashita no Joe isn't really delinquent from what I remember, it's more of an unofficial street fight thing

didnt you pay attention to the fact that all these brawlheads grow up working bottom of society jobs?

Yep they become truck drivers or construction workers. But its Japan so someone has to do it, they don't want immigrants working bottom tier jobs and taking work away from actual citizens.

lmfao

Attached: yankeegohome.jpg (636x1000, 87.83K)

Angel Densetsu is my favorite manga of all time.

Nine Peaks v1 coming out October 6
finally get more chapters then

what of the Crows series has been translated?

Attached: Takahashi Hiroshi universe series information.png (1500x1500, 253.3K)

well shit that's a lot. Thanks.

does the discord have downloads?

Not anymore.

alright, well seems like it's all on mangadex anyway