How do you socially deal with the fact that a large amount of what you watch/read is about highschool (or younger)...

How do you socially deal with the fact that a large amount of what you watch/read is about highschool (or younger) girls?
>Azumanga Daioh
>Lucky Star
>Non Non Biyori
>Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu
>Kill la Kill
>K-On
>Gabriel Dropout
>OreImo
>Watamote
>on and on
I only started watching anime/reading manga like two years ago (21 btw) and I feel like if I let people know what I’m into I’d be ostracized so I just don’t being it up or only talk about the more ‘normal’ stuff like JoJo or One Piece. I feel like I have a dirty secret like it’s a covert drug addiction or something, and that it’ll feel weirder the older I get. Is this a normal experience?

Attached: 49D2FA41-F9FB-434D-8025-151B45B8D22B.jpg (2133x1519, 390.31K)

>How do you socially deal with the fact that a large amount of what you watch/read is about highschool (or younger) girls?
Not a moetard so I don't have to deal with it at all. Even if I was, I wouldn't fucking care since I am not insecure about what I like.

>How do you socially deal with the fact
I don't
simple

>socially
Also I'm almost twice your age.
Fuck off.

I don't care. I like to watch those shows then port the girls into Koiktasu and feed them eggs.

Have you tried not being a massive faggot?

Moe is for real men who don't give a fuck what others think. Shonenshit is for boys and women. 38 btw.

American normalfag thread

spbp

>socially
HAHA

Attached: 92861833.png (707x1000, 491.69K)

>and that it’ll feel weirder the older I get
It's the opposite. You're trying too hard to act as an adult.

I only watched 3 and liked 2 of the list you posted, do you only watch anime with cute girls on them?

Attached: 8703fe4b1f0c6d08170c89303e75d3d40ae4f695r1-304-304v2_00.jpg (304x304, 16.19K)

Like 90%+ of what I watch yeah, looking over my list and realizing that is actually what made me make this thread. Someone asked for my MAL and I basically sperged and said I’d deleted it (they knew I had one) because I was so afraid of the question “Why do you watch so much anime about little girls?”

Think I’ve learned my lesson and will stop talking to people about it

I'm not to use Twitter memes besides that emoji one, but you're acting a helluva lot sus here.

Attached: 1657823787721.png (400x400, 6.97K)

Anime is a diverse medium just like regular TV, you just happen to watch the shows where the target audience is 30 year old lolicons.

>I feel like I have a dirty secret like it’s a covert drug addiction or something
You're a moe/lolicon fag, accept that and move on.

no one:
americans: high school girls are sluts...
BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH THEM OR YOU'RE A PEDO

lol
lmao

Serious advice: just be okay with it. Have some confidence in your own morals and quit deriving them from what would make you accepted in general society. You're not harming anyone so there's really no big deal, and it seems like the only concern you have is that other people will think it's weird. If you genuinely think for yourself and decide that you enjoy moeshit, that's fine and you should be okay with that. Just don't sperg out and shout it around in public.
If you really are this concerned just make a MAL with only normalfag anime to still allow you to enjoy what you want and talk to others about shared interests.

But really, if you made a thread like this in the first place you'd probably fit in a bit better on Reddit.

Don't worry, once you become and adult you will stop worrying over what people think about the cartoons you watch.

op be like

fr
>stick
BASED

Attached: Screenshot_20220810-200022-729.png (996x1008, 857.92K)

moe culture

they could be truckers in their fourties
but that would not attract the same amount of readers