One Piece

When did you realize Tama was the last nakama?
For me, it was when she remembered Ace's promise while wearing the straw hat.

Attached: letmejoin.jpg (1010x772, 389.37K)

Merch ad in the latest Jump: Zoro figure

Attached: zoro figure.jpg (1918x1400, 1.91M)

JOINMATO

Attached: shrine.png (1297x638, 1.5M)

Attached: 1660139063989329.jpg (272x129, 24.62K)

Caribou won

Denialfags are pathetic

When it happens it's gonna be real painful

if yamato joins and carrot doesn't, I will wear a tripcode named "I'm a dumb nigger" for the next five years

denialsisters... we lost...

Lmao nice funeral service.

HOLY BASED

Not as pathetic as deleting threads shitting on Yamato.

Bonney is a complete slut

But I thought Conqueror Coating was Gold anons!!!
Fuck the anime.

Janny tranny's worst nightmare. Imagine doing it for free.

Yamato lost!

Can't believe denialfag won

>nakamafags

Attached: 46654448.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

This was the moment I was convinced

Attached: 1655926969023.jpg (508x422, 105.63K)

Carrot won any way you look at it. Carrot spend over 7 years with the SHs by now.
The entire rest of the series will be roughly 5 years.
Even if Yamawhore becomes an official SH, she will not spend as much time with us as Carrot did.
And when Yamawhore turns out to just be a temporary pseudo-SH, I will laugh my ass off.
Bitch did not even get a character arc.

>kungfu point nigger talking down to anyone

Why was the last thread deleted?

Who shall take the leap and join the Folder?

Attached: Seal the Deal.png (292x351, 44.93K)

Be assured, I will shitpost FOREVER about how wrong denialfags were.

You will live your life knowing that for 2 years you just embarrassed yourself to the utmost degree. In conjunction, Yamatochads will live the rest of their luxurious lives knowing they blew denialfaggots out of the water. Every time you see the Straw Hats in any future material moving forward, Yamato will be there. Her existence will serve as a personal reminder to you that you were utterly blown the fuck out and that for two years you wasted your time fighting against the inevitable. Yamato will be a crew member of the Straw Hat Pirates in any and all future movies, TV specials, video games, figurine collection sets, etc. You hide behind the same reaction images, but you dread this outcome; you live anxiously because you know that ultimately what you and I want doesn’t matter, Oda gets the last say, and everything he’s written so far points to Yamato joining as the tenth addition to the crew.

You will try to save face on the day spoilers are out that have Yamato either being accepted by Luffy, Luffy personally asking for her to come, or she gets onboard the Sunny and Luffy goes with it and welcomes her to the crew by pretending like you were never a denialkek and that instead you were saying “JOINMATO” from the beginning. You may even convince us. But you know who you won’t convince? Yourself. You will live with the shame that you are now forced to side with the ‘enemy’ team.

Maybe that won’t happen, and instead you’ll try to leave these threads - red in the face, embarrassed - and try to not look back on how much of a fucking wrong retard you were. You’ll last a couple hours, browsing other websites. But sadly, as the ol’ saying goes: “Don’t forget, you are here forever.” You will waltz your sorry ass right back in these threads, defeated, and see nothing but Yamato. All the while Yamatochads kek for eternity @ the then current state of your mental health.

I cannot wait.

Attached: $RSXYLJ0.png (729x801, 631.19K)

Yamato won!

Attached: FZtbFREaIAEVdy-.jpg (1535x2048, 424.6K)

You already lost.

BASED

I want Zoro to fuck my mouth

>btfo's the carrotfags instantly
They REFUSE to acknowledge this confirmed provider!

Attached: $RGE8N59.png (495x146, 14.7K)

Carrot definitely from 1058-1059-ish

Sanji WILL impregnate:

nami
robin
vivi
yamato
pudding
viola
black maria
smoothie
gallete
cinnamon
poire
flampe
praline
prim
porche
rebecca
shyarly
perona
ms doublefinger
ms valentine
conis
ginrummy
camie
alvida
laki
tashigi
ulti
moodie
moda
jewelry bonney
whitey bay
cosette
victoria cindry
anna karenina
shinobu (young)
shirahoshi
sarahebi
caimanlady
o-some
hina
hiyori
khalifa
monet
baby 5
domino
margueritte
ishilly
hiramera
mero
sadi-chan
nojiko
gerd
stussy
carina
baccarat
o-cho
porche
uta
bao huang
belo betty
celestial dragon saint shalria

and of course reiju

Carrot on the OP triggers the Yamatroon.
Literally no excuse, that was the only thread that didn't hit limit that was up.

What's the anchor and clown for?

The decline of One Piece has been gradual, but it's now safe to say that it is at an all time low.
First of all, Wano, the arc that has been hyped up for I don't know how long, fell completely flat.
You can cope by saying that only Any Forums disliked the arc, but that would be blatantly untrue seeing as sales have been declining and the Japanese reaction to the arc has been less then stellar.
Then you have had the failed "celebrations", meaning chapter 1000 of the manga, episode 1000 of the anime, and volume 100 of the manga all failing to get new fans interested or please the older fans. WSJ even launched a huge campaign to celebrate volume 100, and guess what? Sales didn't see an increase.
Oda himself has gotten pissy about this, making multiple statements attacking not only the fans but also other mangaka, saying that he doesn't like how other mangaka handle their stories. Now he has also tried to get new readers to join in by saying that it is fine to skip the first 1050 chapters of the manga in a desperate attempt to gain new readers.
The latest failure, however, is Film RED, which is now considered a huge flop. Not only did it fail to gross large numbers, but it was also one of the worst films in the series.
Where does One Piece go from here?
Also I'm gay.

Attached: e14685181e43ba79e2e9152db09fb010.png (583x95, 30.92K)

I'm guessing it's Marine + Buggy

y-yamato d-didnt join because I don’t l-like her OKAY??! I DONT LIKE WHAT ODA WROTE GOT IT??

Navy & Buggy?

>shilling a fraud account that also tweeted a straw hat going the opposite of an oni not meeting to your agenda

ZORO RETARDS...

>redon posts a gif of a potato omelette flipping (slang for turning the tables in spanish)
>drumztv (huge antiyamatofag) celebrating
>scotchinformer (huge carrotfag/anti-yamatofag) saying people will be upset in worstgen (cuckgen loves trannymato)
>epicopboy confirming luffy says no
>un-named (huge carrotfag) acting smug
>rate chapter for Yamatofags: 5/10
>"Yamato will have her adventure in Wano"

I love Uta-chan

Attached: Uta-chan.jpg (850x1200, 567.82K)

I started getting suspicious when she manipulated big mom to save luffy from Udon instead of staying with Hitetsu.
Then this happened

Attached: doitforher.jpg (1067x1600, 407.7K)

SH OPs only.

Attached: 3ji's wife sleeping.jpg (1024x576, 77.4K)

>Tama wins and both carrot/yamato fags seethe
The board will implode if it happens

That’s Luffy harem

>Chopbro thank you for lending me your clothes.

Attached: 71pd+JVpvJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (549x1500, 63.24K)

This btfo's you tho

So, what about the other dozen waifus that get the OP?

Attached: mikoom.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

Chopper wears an orange skirt? What a fag.

He tweeted the strawhats going in HER direction, why are you being dishonest?

Attached: FT5V09FaMAAci6Q.jpg (774x1093, 332.23K)

trannymato lost

Denialdemigods, how are you feeling?

>no argument
i accept your concession

Attached: FZHGOBLaAAIacjA.jpg (2102x2668, 601.57K)

Nah, Carrot's not in it. Dumbass probably thinks her not getting a farewell is the end when she had no title card on 1056 and back on Zou disappeared for 822 only to appear on the Sunny on 823.

>*AHEM*
>"Crew status? CLOSED"

Attached: jinbe.png (405x405, 186.47K)

Post the screencap, you won't because it BTFOs you.

that's what he wears for Zolo