It's over

It's only been 4 chapters and the hype is already halved. Literally being mogged by a sol manga.

Attached: 1660145506123613.jpg (1111x1044, 263.17K)

Second part is thrash. Muh edgy women kek. SHould have stayed in the drafts

Chainsawchuds... I thought our manga was THE hottest shit right. It was supposed to be the next big thing...

Don’t involve SxF in this. It’s been a long running manga on the site. Just use CSMP2 views, that’s already enough.

Chainsisters… what the FUCK is going on? I thought we were the last flavor of the month that would ever exist?!? Why aren’t all the smelly MALbros who plan to watch us saving us from this?????

>It’s been a long running manga on the site
Exactly and it's STILL mogging the new hotness that is changing the manga landscape as a whole. The fact that it is underperfoming this badly only 4 chapters in is nothing short of laughable.

Kill yourselves, election tourists.

>seething this hard at karma
>using buzzwords you don't understand

>Onions x moefag
Kill yourselves, Bleachfags

SxF and CSM are both under Lin. He wins regardless.

>getting BTFO so badly you can only respond with random buzzwords
>by a SoL

This. Also Shueisha always win regardless as well.

>Implying the shitposters even care about that and are only console warring because it gives them shitposting ammo
It's all tiresome

The Lin alliance was forgotten by a lot of people long ago. A lot of CSMfags now mainly consists of SnKfags and shitposters, genuine CSMfags are hard to find nowadays. SxFfags mainly keep to themselves and their own threads (mainly dump threads) so you don’t often find one outside of that, much less making console wars. You are definitely correct, it’s just console warring between shitposters.

>sol manga
>tough guy with a gun, hot milf, dangerous loli
user...

You’re right, it’s a manga with SoL elements, not an actual SoL manga. There’s also genuine action and heavy plot related shit to actually be considered a SoL manga.

>unironically these numbers without even an anime boost
holy fucking shit, CSM is unreal

Oh noooooooooooooo how will we recover from one of the best shows ever one upping us with one of its best chapters? We should be beating everything 4 chapters in! It's over shitpostingbros. Let's leave and never come back because our little dicks are too much for csm 2

Spy x family is better then csm part 1. The anime was a let down but the manga is much better in every way. It also has broader appeal. That's something I recognize and it's not a bad thing. I'm happy both are doing great

Attached: FUsYrzKaIAEyAZi.jpg (1200x1009, 212.84K)

>Soi x Family just had its anime boost
>Can barely win against CSM which never even had an anime

ChainsawCHADS just cannot stop winning

>He doesn’t know

Based

cope selfinsertcuck

Yeah, it's pretty insane.
Well CSM is gonna be remembered as a cult classic in the history of manga so it's not really fair to compare them.

I like it so far. It's hard to introduce new characters in a running series without feeling either forced or inconsequential (like one piece). There are some interesting themes, like using friends as weapons, and how that ties to denji is yet to be seen. Seems pretty good to me, I'll read it every week

What you got?

based fujimoto filtering out normies

Based fotm x fagmily is another normalfags show that will be forgotten before christmas

its literally just the new nisekoi. The cute appeal will wear off soon enough and then its just gonna end in a wet fart with no adaptation for its final season