One Piece

Who?

Attached: 1056-015.jpg (487x407, 79.25K)

Bluejam

ODEN!

Carrot

New character.

Usopp's former subordinate?

Unironically? he hasn't been introduced yet

NEW INTERVIEW WITH ODA.
HE BASED GEAR 5 ON TOM AND JERRY AND LOONEY TUNES.
HE SAYS LUFFY POWER OF IMAGINATION NOW ALLOWS HIM TO FIGHT LIKE A CARTOON CHARACTER.

TOON FORCE CONFIRMED

Attached: FZzMZxLXoAAwZUS.jpg (1920x1080, 306.75K)

sanji won

Aokiji, Blackbeard's informant.

Aokiji

What would be the single most rage-inducing reveal Oda could asspull?

Oden is alive

Oda was asked if Shanks is evil.
He responded, you should know the answer if you read One Piece.

Attached: FZzTSSyXkAQ6pnP.jpg (900x424, 80.65K)

me

Attached: sh.jpg (300x168, 3.7K)

I love Uta.

Attached: IMG_8667.png (1763x2290, 2.98M)

When the FUCK do we get Film Red links?

Attached: tumblr_pf4t70msip1vxc18go2_500.png (500x500, 200.87K)

Jiren?

Sabo

The One Piece is just the true history + a bunch of gold as consolation if you don't care about that

Oda was asked if Enel will reappear.
Oda said: Will he? Only Enel can tell!

The fuck is this useless interview. ODA DOESNT REVEAL SHIT IN IT.

Aokiji knows something important to finding the one piece. Maybe his ice power is the key to getting there.

Oda died a long time ago, that dude's just weekend at bernie's-ing him. Why do you think they won't show his face?

Ace survived marineford.
The last 500 chapters he's been hiding himself in a cave slowly repairing himself.

You have it on Nya. Just a bad quality cam, but it's there.

Either a new character or professor Clover from Ohara.

A friend of mine who lives in France went to see the movie and he told me it was pretty much unwatchable because people were just screaming and running in front of the screen the whole time.
Some people would start booing at Uta's musical acts and chant "Zoro, Zoro, Zoro" like they wanted more fight scenes instead.

Oda lost the plot

Edward Weevil.
Bakkin was also a member of Rocks btw

Enel has been studying the moon runes and will come back to earth in order to take "that" to himself

cool story bro

Pell survived the nuke.

Yeah we've seen the videos

I went to see the movie in France too and I had absolutely no problem, people were quiet and polite.

Maybe your friends live in southern France where people are animals or maybe that's just how it is in big theaters, I dunno.

You're half right. The One Piece is Joyboy's history. Only he can decipher the Laugh Tale.

Movie Red spoiler :
Uta asks Luffy why he wants to be Pirate King.
He answers : I want to start a new era.

THIS IS SO OFF CHARACTER JESUS CHRIST. I THOUGHT HE WANTED TO BE THE MOST FREE MAN, WHAT IS ODA DOING KEK

We dont know his true dream

He wants to start a new era of freedom, also that's probably the secret dream that made Yamato cry.

BROOOOOOOOOO

Is it Crocus? I know he has a scar on his left arm but I aint sure its a burn scar.

Wrong. Luffy just wants to have fun.

Attached: do-om.jpg (818x881, 325.98K)

Luffy went from wanting adventure at his own leisure to yeah I am starting my own political movement. Kek RetcOnDA at it again

That's my girl

Attached: shanks german.jpg (780x470, 36.64K)

I don't even give a fuck about the One Piece itself anymore.

Just bring her back.

Attached: tashigiprets.jpg (814x580, 127.24K)

>I want to share food with all the hungry people
This is so off character Jesus Christ!

liffy is going to start the era of ultimate freedom because he wants to larp as roger spee D. reader

>I THOUGHT HE WANTED TO BE THE MOST FREE MAN
Who said that it still wasn't the case? Except that now after seeing all the WG's and Yonkou's bullshit he wants all of his friends to be free, not just him. So he wants an era of freedom. That would make sense.

>He answers : I want an universal salary for every adult regardless of employment

Bold statements for a pirate

Like how he pats Carrot on the shoulder.

That's called "Character development", sweaty.

Movies aren't canon, user.

Was nami secretly weirded out by chopper's mere existence all this time?

He truly the chosen warrior of light freedom sun god nika and inheritor of Joyboy. Fr fr no cap