It's time we talk about the decline of One Piece

The decline of One Piece has been gradual, but it's now safe to say that it is at an all time low.
First of all, Wano, the arc that has been hyped up for I don't know how long, fell completely flat.
You can cope by saying that only Any Forums disliked the arc, but that would be blatantly untrue seeing as sales have been declining and the Japanese reaction to the arc has been less then stellar.
Then you have had the failed "celebrations", meaning chapter 1000 of the manga, episode 1000 of the anime, and volume 100 of the manga all failing to get new fans interested or please the older fans. WSJ even launched a huge campaign to celebrate volume 100, and guess what? Sales didn't see an increase.
Oda himself has gotten pissy about this, making multiple statements attacking not only the fans but also other mangaka, saying that he doesn't like how other mangaka handle their stories. Now he has also tried to get new readers to join in by saying that it is fine to skip the first 1050 chapters of the manga in a desperate attempt to gain new readers.
The latest failure, however, is Film RED, which is now considered a huge flop. Not only did it fail to gross large numbers, but it was also one of the worst films in the series.
Where does One Piece go from here?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110.49K)

tl;dr

Wano was the nail in the coffin, but post-ts was all shit.

One piece bad

One Piece has been soft cancelled and will wrap up in the next year

>Film RED
I don't even follow One Piece but I don't understand what this shit was about. An idol in a pirate manga?

I blame Oda's wife.

I blame Tom and Jerry

I stopped reading after Fisherman Island arc. Is that Wano arc really that bad?

>It's time we talk about the decline of One Piece
We do that constantly.

I blame japan

To Elbaf.

One Piece ended after Marineford.
Filler Piece has just finished.
Axed Piece is about to begin.

Attached: Morgan_Anime_Infobox[1].png (720x977, 706.86K)

>The latest failure, however, is Film RED, which is now considered a huge flop. Not only did it fail to gross large numbers, but it was also one of the worst films in the series.
What the fuck are you delusional about?

One Piece status: still the king of the big 3 baby
OP status: faggot of the highest order
Yamato status: joining

Attached: F5C71F67-095E-4E0C-9B29-AA980EB93E3D.png (737x565, 46.9K)

One piece isn’t really a pirate manga

fuck off idolfag

Funny. Now that Wano is over and ended like shit people are starting to realize what a shitshow One Piece has become ever since Luffy entered the "New World". They hyped it up like something completely different from Grandline when it is not that different.

>considered a huge flop
Do you think retards on Any Forums can't google?

Yes, it's 150 chapters of shit. WCI was the only decent arc post-TS. Literally EVERY villain (except for Katakuri) was beaten just by punching harder. Fucking Oda promised us that Kaido won't be beaten by a punch yet here we are.

The real One Piece just started, how could it already be in decline?

Oda is going to rush the final arc and end the manga before it loses too much of its rep.

is this Any Forums or this shit devolved to Any Forums: we don't play games and kvetch daily?

Katakuri was beaten by punching faster.

It became Any Forums the day moot let naruto threads on Any Forums. Faggot cuck bastard killed this place.

Punching without touching. GODA.

Watch your faggot 2007 mouth when speakin of temari you faglord

Kill yourself narutard.

>le post-TS is BAD because Wano was average meme
Doomers off yourselves. As if Fishman, Zou, Reverie, and WCI aren’t great arcs.
That being said no idea how even GODA is gonna handle all the powercreep faggotry going forward.

>As if Fishman, Zou, Reverie, and WCI aren’t great arcs.

They're not

>As if Fishman, Zou, Reverie, and WCI aren’t great arcs.
jej

>isn’t really a pirate manga
I get that you can have more historically inspired pirates than what OP offers but it's an action adventure with pirate themes.

>Where does One Piece go from here?
I have absolutely zero standards so idgaf as long as the story receives some kind of conclusion

He was a cuck but he was our cuck