Why does Subaru always say that Emilia is out of his league?

Why does Subaru always say that Emilia is out of his league?

Attached: __emilia_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_echiru39__sample-7d90b5802931db773a9906317618d42a (1).jpg (850x1348, 157.8K)

>emiria
>harfu erfu ojousama musume of puku richu supa kirei
>subaru
kuruma namu neeto onri traku suito foru dressu miniikui
gheeeeeee I wonderu wai

Us humans are not worthy of elves. They are superior to us in every conceviable way.
But if they are kind enough to love us back...then we can afford to be a little greedy.

Attached: [Beatrice-Raws] Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Shin Henshuu-ban 02 [BDRip 1920x1080 HEVC FLAC].mkv_snapshot_43.17.009.jpg (1920x1080, 126.14K)

>08/10/22(Wed)04:19:56
Because he is a retard.

Because as dumb as he is, it would be like fucking an animal. With down syndrome.

Because she is.

Subaru is a plain looking spaz with a rotten personality who has acquired everything he has in this world by cheating. He was never a hero before coming to this place and he's certainly not a hero now because he never actually takes any risks. No matter what danger he faces he's secure in the knowledge that he'll just rewind if something goes wrong. He's not charming or charismatic in any way. He just rewinds any time a conversation goes wrong and uses his meta knowledge to say the right things the next time around.

Emilia on the other hand is virtuous, high status, and a genetic masterpiece. There's really no comparison here. Subaru knows why he's worthless, but everyone else lacks that same knowledge and so they think he's amazing.

Subaru is far some stupid, He is unironically a genius being able to create and unravel retardedly complex plans.

Sincerely, stop spamming.

Sincerely Emilia is worthless, I wanted to give a long reply explaining this and answer the idiot full of shit two replies above, but I don't want to waste so much of my time so I won't do that, bye.

>He just rewinds any time a conversation goes wrong and uses his meta knowledge to say the right things the next time around.
This has literally never happened in this series. He's never killed himself when a conversation went bad and far from it half his worst moments have stuck forever. The one time he tried to shortcut his way through a conversation the person stabbed him.
>high status
Everyone in the setting would rather she fuck off to the woods in poverty and she has no followers, no personal wealth and nothing. Everything is because Roswaal is giving her support for his own selfish ends.

only after 5 loops of prep time lol

Please don't insult Subaru. That's basically the same as insulting all the anons who like him and identify with him.

Is there any evidence that Emilia even has feelings towards Subaru that aren't just muh friendship?

Attached: 1585898704556.jpg (960x960, 140.65K)

No

She looks down on Subaru as a retarded child for Half the series which is extremely ironic and it's even funnier that Tappei doesn't see that.

No, not really. She hasn't sorted out her own feelings but they could just be friendship as much as they could be romantic. It was even pointed out in the game that nobody really considers each other friends except where explicit. So Garfiel, Subaru and Otto consider themselves friends, but Emilia still likely thinks she has no friends just like she's always done.

That half elf bimbo wants nothing more than getting filled up with human seed and giving birth to many Quarter Elf quadroons.

It's 3 replies above now

>what if Subaru didn't simp for a girl who's clearly not even into him?

Attached: re zero if.jpg (1337x960, 159.9K)

Too bad for Subaru he'll eventually go back in time to beginning once he dies. Satella won't let his shit go.

Bad end timelines and Satella

I like Rem. I just think she’s neat

Like the one time she had stockholm syndrome or the times her mind is so broken and desperate she'd fuck anything that would show her affection?

Or that time Subaru killed himself, again and again and again to bring Rem back and each and every time Emilia broke down over his still warm body.

Not really if he dies peacefully which is probably what will happen on this route he doesn't come back.

If I was Subaru in that second scenario I would've fucked her raw till I died off exhaustion, since that timeline will be reset anyway.

Yeah well, he's depressed as fuck and his boner is dead.