He's so mean, so forceful, I hate him so much

>He's so mean, so forceful, I hate him so much
>Yet... I just want him to hold me
>Why did it have to be him?
You do like this trope, don't you user?

Attached: image_8038ff22.jpg (299x169, 8.13K)

No I hate it

No I hate it. It reminds me that I don't have the balls to treat women like garbage and I'll never get in their pants because of it.

no that shit is gay. I like when the girl is getting raped and saying stuff like "your disgusting penis will never make me feel good" while holding back the biggest orgasm of her life.

this

Name 10 anime with this trope, faggot.

>I watch cartoons and think it reflects real life.
It doesn't work in real life user and even in fiction they don't fall in love because he's mean, but despite of it.
Hint: they're super hot, funny, and talented and they would have fallen in love more quickly without all the crap.

Literally, all shoujo.

Yeah, its literally every real woman ever.
i do hate the "he was nice to me once, i love him", lmao no woman ever will like you for being nice to them and sometimes being nice to them will make them dislike you

Men being assholes is hot for women because instinctvely want dominate men who are aggressive and show masculine traits and im not saying be a complete monster either

>Muh muh girls only like assholes
>Now don't bother me as I watch why Japanese cartoons with tundere girls who hit my self-insert for absolutely no justifiable reason; they're so cute.
>Why do girls only like mean boys instead of supreme gentlemen such as me?

Attached: so_cute.gif (498x287, 1.24M)

God I wish that was I

i know it bothers you

Is this a fairy tail thread or a shoujo one?

It's so weird to see someone correctly use the nominative-complement, but not the subjunctive mood.

Attached: a_bit_afraid.jpg (1080x969, 72.42K)

It's a thread about this trope.
I will have you know it also exists in Uwa-Koi and Kodomono Zikan.
It could have and should have existed in Darling in the Franxx, but it didn't.

Subjunctive is optional.

Shoujo and Josei

Hana Yori Dango

>If you get irrationally angry whenever he talks to other girls it means you love him

No, it's just bad to say “I wish I was ...”
It's a counterfactual statement, it should always be “I wish I were ...”
But it's common, just as it's common to use the objective case for a subject-complement nowadays.
It makes one come of as an uneducated peasant however.

Attached: these_peasans.png (1359x764, 1.13M)