We have anime about pretty much everything at this point, so why isn't there an anime about spanking?

We have anime about pretty much everything at this point, so why isn't there an anime about spanking?

Attached: a very BAD girl.gif (640x360, 2.62M)

no pixiv artist has gotten popular with the idea yet
it is also a bit more niche than tights or iyagao

And what, pray tell, would this anime's plot be? Obviously it'd have booty smacking, sure, but what the fuck else do you add to it to make it more than just smut?

That is the answer to your question. It doesn't exist because there's no logical way to work it into a story.

When has a lack of a plot ever stopped an ecchi anime?

I think it would be tricky to make the series ABOUT spanking per se, but it wouldn't be too difficult to make a harem romcom where each arc is resolved through spanking.

We don't have an ecchi anime yet with monster toddlers that go on adventures in make believe like Muppet Babies and also explore their bodys and share things about themselves before we are conditioned to refrain from certain conversations.

>man has spanking fetish
>fat unfit fuck so he gets caught
>gets fit through multi-episode training montage
>isekai's a few dozen people from how hard he spanks
>spanks the rich and powerful
>they secure themselves into their bunkers thinking that there's an assassin running around
>he fails miserably and gets caught
>while in jail he has another training montage were he trains himself to become a super stealthy AssAssIn
>breaks out of prison by spanking the wall
>they get spanked
>he sneaks into area 51 and spanks the ayys, triggering an invasion
>he spanks them back to space
>he realized there are no more butts to spank
>so he spanks himself
>the end

Beautiful
Fireball666

>makes an entire CHRISTIAN anime about sucking tits and getting magical power from it
I think you could do something similiar with spanking too kek

Attached: 6686228-6.gif (720x405, 2.23M)

Hmm...
>main character is is an extremely shy boy at a high school where inappropriate behavior has run amok, especially among the girls
>gets forced to join the Moral Discipline committee by his classmates who think he will be a pushover
>MC doesn't want to do his duties, but keeps getting bullied by aggressive girls who find his meekness amusing
>but through a series of admittedly contrived circumstances and accidents, MC discovers he can use spanking to rein in his out-of-control female classmates
>every delinquent and slut at the school that falls prey to his gift for spanking correction becomes responsible and demure one by one as he finds himself entangled in their chaotic lives (and panties)
>by the end of the series, MC rules his school with an iron palm, but is secretly mortified by what he has become
I'd give it a season, at least.

We need more ero child kemonomimi series. Light anthro fine too.

Both of these could be amusing if they don't take themselves too seriously

Make it about a teacher who can force students to (literally) bend to his will with just one spank.
Call it 'One Spank Frank'

Attached: Saitama.png (664x1280, 632.63K)

was Keijo not good enough for you?

god there should be

>wanting daddy howard shit

GAY!

Attached: DH-1.jpg (360x360, 20.56K)

Gaaaaay! ROFLCOPTER!

Attached: 46q3dVx_d~01.jpg (640x495, 74.21K)

Keijo was girl on girl.

Attached: keijo 81388556836f07210e1f2e6b79964ed8.gif (1024x576, 3.74M)

uh
we mean girl ass, user

>wanting ass is gay shit. Strait go for vaginal.

>anime about breastfeeding

If it ever gets released it'll be AOTY.

Attached: SpankedSailorRump.png (1920x1080, 908.63K)

I saw this with my sister
I had completely forgotten this

>I saw this with my sister
why