ITT: Things modern anime could never get away with

ITT: Things modern anime could never get away with

Attached: 1562811775931.jpg (1920x1080, 292.57K)

nude shotas

Attached: 1542902807220.png (640x480, 204.37K)

Is it time to post official nudes?

Are you joking? Modern anime has literal sex as powerup plots now, this is nothing.

Aha, post a naked underage girl from a recent anime then

Modern anime has nude shota.

Damn MiA s2 is wild

A 14 years old teen masturbating at the body of a comaose 14 years old girl = as adults having sex.

You're retarded.

Speaking of Made in Abyss, S2 literally opens up to a loli being raped.
Though no nipples or anything is shown.

Attached: Made in Abyss 621.jpg (1280x720, 385.94K)

Plenty of modern anime get away with being shit.

Dragon Ball in good times.

Attached: 1503528706306.gif (500x374, 440.16K)

What the fuck?

Adult man show smoll dick to little girls.

Attached: makoryuko1.jpg (1280x720, 573.48K)

Still OK in 2021.

Attached: 1611507670883.jpg (1440x810, 109.36K)

You know, I think this thread made me realize exactly why so many things feel so chit now. I thought that I was growing jaded and that my vast experience with anime made me more picky, and that was why I wasnt enjoying anime as much. And it could still be that to a degree. But I think its more than that.

I think the main reason is because it got "normalized". No, I dont mean some hipster shit definition of popular bad obscure good. But it feels like, much like other forms of media, that it got optimized. They figured out what works and what doesnt. I think that the real reason I got in to anime years and years ago was because it represented a freedom that you couldnt get anywhere else. Want to show some depressed teen jacking off on an unconscious redhead? Go for it. Loli tits? Great. Harem, incest, whatever degenerate shit? Sure. And yet at the same time they could tell a story that could engage you, despite all the weird and bizarre shit youd watch. You could watch some fightan beam struggle show, then some ecchi battle harem anime, then flip to space operas and mechs piloted by teens with political intrigue, then get off the wall shit like people fighting each other in turf wars over half priced bentos, all taken 100% serious. Yes it was always trashy entertainment, but it was fun and felt unihibitted.

Now, with some notable exceptions, it feels like we have too many rules, to much shit bogging down creativity. Everything feels derivative and safe. Dont get me wrong, its still loads better then most western shit. But it feels like something was lost along the way. The fact that there are things that "you couldnt get away with" with modern anime speaks to that, I think.

You is wack

i dont remember this

Why is shota ok but no loli?

>Still OK to show full uncensored anal rape ON TV

Attached: 1648750076055.png (1920x1090, 2.02M)

Is that the author?

I get your point, you love your oldies but I suggest you watch more modern anime before you embarrass yourself like this