Re:zero

Tell me about the fairy tales that are apparently related to Rem, both in arc seven and before.

Attached: FZosSklUYAAI-GO.jpg (636x900, 81.13K)

Emilia wins cope

Ok.

The halloween side story from Rem and Ram is not out yet.

I didn't even know this existed.

Sleeping beauty, crippled birds, blue/red oni dynamics and shit.

Arc 7 is the funniest thing I've ever read, just seeing Subaru get hit by logs and arrows and axes while everyone he loves calls him names.

I guess you could say no one remembers Rem.

Attached: Naamloos-2[1].jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

When everyone he loves swore at him?

Ok

Can Carlos defeat Reinhard?

Reinhard has divine blessing of word play, pretty tough call.

Rem did when she was running away from him and later she told him he was a weirdo as did most of the other characters because he was in drag.

This might be the worst series I have ever seen.

Attached: Tier.jpg (1000x594, 76.36K)

Subaru is number 1, as he should be.

Attached: IMG_20220723_115124.jpg (543x745, 339.34K)

The best girl & the best boy at the same time, that's true.

Starting to think Subaru will have to grow up again.

If he grows back, do you think the confidence boost from being a kid will stick on, at least a bit?

New chapter today.

really? source or the name of the SS?

>Rem wasn't planned from the beginning
yeah they are fucking dumb, maybe in his orginal draft yes but even before he started writing the story he already planned her because of "from zero" also not planned from the beginning is irrelvant because most of the cast didnt. otto, wilhelm, crusch and anatasia etc.
same for the story arcs like the white whale. IIRC tappei also said in his blog how he planned 4 love interest for subaru since the beginning, ice mentioned that too in one his trivia

>Rem wanted to rape Subaru in a side story
funny how only emiliafags are seething about this same with the fake death. every fan specialy japanese fans love it and have no problem with those scenes.
1. watching someone sleep is not rape
2. if they actually bothered to read the story they would know that roswaal told her to watch over him because she's the headmaid and a healer
3. it's literally a important plot point and used in "from zero" , subaru knows it and has no problem with it
4. subaru does the same thing with rem after arc 3. every day even touching her. i geuss according to their logic subaru and rem had lots of sex
5. emilia actually raped subaru by kissing him without asking first for permission in arc 4 death loop.

>really? source or the name of the SS?
It will be based on Hansel and Gretel its for the magazine Tappei writes the exclusive stories.

New chapter is out!