One Piece

This is all that really matters

Attached: 1659996777094894.jpg (735x1000, 120.85K)

what about Hiyori?

Attached: hiyori.jpg (1280x720, 205.17K)

That's a very strange looking Yamato.

What was Smoker smoking?

Attached: 1633413864208.png (720x402, 624.68K)

Based op! Tashoujo soon!
>ZoroTashigi
I like them but I prefer Tashigi! Even though maybe Zoro's epilogue will be with Hiyori
>ZoroPerona
Cute too!
>LawBin
I prefer Robin x Jinbei myself because I adore Jinbei and I loved their infiltration scene, still happy for LawBinfags
>Luffy x Nami
I don't think Luffy will end with anyone but cute fanarts anyway! If it happens I wouldn't be against it desu

Attached: 1659952202550626.jpg (621x879, 73.35K)

>here's your sunday morning anime bro

Attached: 1659897493233438.webm (498x248, 2.35M)

>Spends a week washing Zoro's body
>Gets ignored in favor of his bro Sanji
She never really had a chance user

What's causing redon's meltdown? I have the feeling not only yamato doesn't go with the crew but that she will probably drop the whole oden act and since he's a massive leftist faggot who has threatned to stop leaking shit if people mispronounce her gender, he must be fuming like crazy now that his whole narrative is going down the toilet

Attached: d90e846e-3a9d-42c4-9970-7ac3900b2cbc.png (894x1299, 1.02M)

This image puts fear in the hearts of y*matroons.

Attached: 565463565.png (689x675, 764.51K)

I come from 1 day in the future. Redon killed himself after an Arab leaked the entire chapter with a full summary and Yamato lost.

reiju belongs to sanji

Sanji loves Zoro

Attached: 1659992314624916.jpg (656x424, 87.45K)

I would love to see inside of redons mind for just 30 seconds, it must be fucked in there. You remember that episode of spongebob? Where his mind office is falling apart? That magnified by 100.

cant wait for them to show up again

Attached: Smoker and Tashigi.png (755x371, 490.76K)

This guy posts here, lmao

Attached: carrotchud.jpg (392x81, 6.7K)

She said last chapter that she's going to live like Oden did
Yamato's not dropping the larp

he is having a meltdown because someone, once again, posted spoilers before him, this indicates the spoilers must be true, if spoilers were false he wouldn't be having a meltdown

That's already less ignored than Luffy ignoring Hagcock

>this fact is disputed
what did they mean by this

You lost as well, Carrot/Tama/Momo fag.
Only JinbeGODS won.

Attached: jinbro.jpg (2560x1440, 199.16K)

Oda's been bringing back a bunch of old faces lately so I'm high on hopium that we'll see these two again

I like Carrot and Yamato. I’m not massive fans of either of them, but I would have liked to see both join the crew. Yamato still seems obvious to join. With this chapter it seems like Oda is ruling out Carrot.

But honestly in a weird way it sort of seems like her being shoved into a ruling position she doesn’t want may actually have improved her chances. Let’s be real, if Carrot was going to join it was going to be as a stowaway. That’s just her character. She already did it once.

People are talking about how Yamato will join in a similar fashion as Oden did with WB’s crew. Well, Inu and Neko ran away from their responsibilities and stowed away as well. It just makes sense.

And even though I fully admit it doesn’t have to mean anything, I still think it’s peculiar that Oda had Carrot with the Straw Hats hugging Jinbe when he was reintroduced in the arc. As well as the fact that she placed #8 in the world wide popularity poll (which was even above Yamato and half the crew).

Caribou status?

No.

I hope now that they literally defeated Kaido and Big Mom, I hope that some of the strawhats would gain confidence and stop acting like babies whenever a new guy comes around you know what I mean? Like knowing that your captain defeated the so called "Strongest Creature alive" and the Yonkou with the Highest Current Bounty, they really should all step it up.

We're nearing the end game and some of them are still hiding in the back from any danger small or big. I guess it's a comedic effect and I'm not saying it should go away forever. But in more serious situations I think it just shows that they really lack the confidence.