Now that the dust has settled, can we agree it's mid?

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree it's mid?

Attached: sxf.jpg (1280x1068, 252.52K)

It's incredible at being "mid". Its quality is insanely consistent and it has a perfect understanding of its limitations.

No, Yor is top rier waifu material.

Now that the dust has settled, can OP fuck off back to twitter?

>mid
Can a latino translate this black lingo for me?

you have to translate it to latinx first then latin

>boring mary sue
>top tier waifu

You're mid.

it has definitely been mid since soon after starting but i just love this dumb fake family so much

Has anyone mentioned how Anya is a complete ripoff of Anita from Read or Die TV.

>Both are short lolis with pink hair and green eyes.
>Both are adopted
>Both have special powers
>Both are in families that engage in spy missions.

Even their name is similar Anita (Anya). Why am I the only one who noticed this.

Attached: download.jpg (191x263, 8.2K)

i like it

I've only seen the first 2 eps, but so far, yes, very mid. mid to low actually

>mid
I'm just tired, can newfags please speak english. Forget lurk for 2 years, standards are so low that doing so immediately puts you above a good 50% of the board

mid posts

It's a good stepping stone for a second season but as it stands yeah it's mid.

I'd more sorry for zoomies about the shit slang if you guys didn't make everything worse for the people around you

Attached: literacy.png (1128x507, 97.85K)

Spy x Family was never better than Steins;Gate and the fact that it was ever rated that way shows how overhyped it is.

Attached: 20039372_p0_square1200.jpg (500x500, 27.03K)

How is this zoomer or ebonics lingo? calling things high/mid/low tier has been around for forever. what?

It really feels like it's spinning it's wheels, and it can't decide what genre it wants to be.

It's not BAD, but it's hardly great. So yeah. Mid.

I dropped Steins Gate after the 1st episode. It was too contrived. I couldn't be arsed to figure out what was happening and I didn't care for the characters. They kept jumping from scene to scene. It was hot garbage. If the future episodes are anything like episode 1 then you can kiss my hole anus with your DEEP contrived horseshit.

Mid minus to be hoenst, the animation and art were pretty bad and people still hyped it up, the plot was both boring and retarded, the setup had potential but then it never goes anywhere, like the fact anya is a psychic is almo,st completely irrelevant, the curly hair guy is so annoying

>Mid
Talk like a fucking human, you asshole.

I'm from latin America and I have no idea of what that means

is not latino but zoomer speak it just mean "average", I think it derives from the synonym "middle" so "mid"

Lots of anime are direct ripoffs of eachother, like how jahy is a ripoff of squid girl

>I dropped Steins Gate after the 1st episode
It becomes peak starting on episode 12 but you don't have the attention span for that.

I just don't want the episodes to be similar to the first episode. That episode was pure trash. Does it change?

The only good anime since Nozaki-kun

filtered

I want to fuck Anya

Yor is fucking boring
And Anya is annoying as hell.
Not even the mangaka thinks this series is good.

Attached: ania.jpg (400x400, 23.22K)

It does but your brain is so small s;g might still filter you.

based

Attached: smug anime girl 2d and 3d.png (851x1191, 1.32M)

>top rear waifu
I prefer her on point