Overlord

>CH2P3 & CH3P1
>paste(dot)ec key: -fpnTKFy#FMmOd7YFYKK19EdHw+cX9975MObrUj747n5uWM8uoIT

>the reason Ulbert couldn't login to the game when shut down was because he met another guildmate irl that day
Who it was and would it be a real plot point or Maruyama just messed with us again?

Attached: niuoioioi.jpg (850x837, 76.22K)

stop making bread

He needed to confess his love to Touch Me irl.

momonga aside, out of all the 41 who's appearance we know, ulbert is easily the coolest looking in my opinion.

I like Touch Me's design the most to be honest.

His design is delightfully evil.

Attached: Ulbert.jpg (527x812, 80.85K)

Fucking love this Jobber. Not the most original character around, but still a fucking badass.

Attached: job.png (750x750, 820.67K)

Feel like these two would get along well.

Attached: Justice has arrived!.jpg (982x1200, 158.51K)

The gigantic claws look really inconvenient

I'm hoping his true power is at least Cure's level.

I would like Mr. Pero a lot more if his entire personality wasn't centered around how he spends his entire paycheck on cheese pizza since he otherwise probably has the best SB design.

Attached: image_2022-08-08_113855543.png (349x577, 328.56K)

Ainz used a year's salary for a Gatcha item and is mentioned that it wasn't the only time and he wasn't the only one doing stuff like that.

i like bellriver the most but i would absolutely hate it if i was trapped in that body
having mouths growing from every part of you body sounds super uncomfortable, especially when wearing armor

Sex with Entoma!!

Killing Entoma with large amounts of bug spray!

No! Cute bug!

Yes! Fug the Bugg! Bugg seggs!

Once there, it would probably change the way you perceive things as well, so it wouldn't bother you that much. i guess.

of course if you want to have sex with a NPC thought of with "human beauty standards" and you have a body that doesn't even have a dick, maybe you might have some problems.

>that retard hammer(?)
How do you hold and use it anyway?

He met Touch Me to confront him about the disappeared guild members like Bellriver. They probably took each other out.

telekinesis? iirc most of the weapons just fly around

I mean how to use it with your hands. Those weapons couldn't be made with telekinesis in mind right?

Ulbert is a NEET irl, while Touch Me is literally robo cop. He loses like he loses in every other way to Touch Me.

I think Cure was stronger than him

To be fair, Cure's build is actually really good and he did bullshit to make it even better. The true NW minmaxer.

They are part of PDL's armor so they probably were made with telekinesis in mind

Yeah if he’s still around, he should be even stronger after 200 years

I am more curious about a max level illusionist build. Ainz said those guys could even deceive the world itself. I wonder how a level 100 Succulent would be like.