The tatami galaxy

Any words on the sequel? Everything releasing in that season is already getting dates and trailers

Attached: save.png (1324x926, 607.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/49590/Yojouhan_Time_Machine_Blues
youtube.com/watch?v=-IcFDwygw-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tatami galaxy season 2
Uh what? That show had a complete ending.

Attached: 1354417637358.png (300x300, 352.03K)

It's getting a sequel based on a sequel book from 2020

myanimelist.net/anime/49590/Yojouhan_Time_Machine_Blues

It's this year's fall

I haven't even seen it ages, and it's airing along Chainsaw Man? This is shaping up to be a crazy season.

still directed by Yuuasa?

I dropped the original halfway through. It was all style and no substance, and all of the characters were shit.

Damn nigga you sure must be stupid

To be fair the anime took ages to get to the point. I understand dropping it after a few episodes since it's reliving the same scenario trying to get the perfect one then realizing it was right infront of him all along.
Everyone I know who regards this or serial experiments lain as their favorite anime tends to just be lonely. Why is that?

It's supposed to be hard to read or even comprehend, it's supposed to be confusing and nonsensical. Until you watch the LAST episode. But you didn't make it that far.
The ED is a big hint.
youtube.com/watch?v=-IcFDwygw-o

Attached: 1483956033062.jpg (540x383, 69.97K)

It's lonely at the top

>Everyone I know who regards this or serial experiments lain as their favorite anime tends to just be lonely. Why is that?
The curse of intelligence

>It's supposed to be
Yeah, I noticed. That doesn't make it good.
>Until you watch the LAST episode.
Maybe it's fantastic when it all comes together, but I don't see a reason to finish investing 4 hours into something that hasn't hooked me at all.
At least the ED is good.

No, sonny boy director but he did work on 2 tatami galaxy episodes so it's in safe hands

honestly just watch the first and the last 2 episodes then

the show relies on you finding Watashi relatable. In my case he completely makes the anime for me and I could watch 100 more episodes of the same thing. It's about the journey type thing

>The curse of intelligence
the curse of edginess. you fags are no better than the "LITERALLY ME" crowd.

bump

bump

well lads going to college soon, any advice for me in specific electrical engineering?

Go to class and pay attention and ask questions if you don't understand something.

September 17, I think? It's gonna be both a show and a movie, but I don't know which is the more complete version. Probably the show.

Unless movie is 3 hours probably show