And then she quickly got over him and had sex with another guy

>and then she quickly got over him and had sex with another guy
why are women like this?

Attached: hotarubi no mori e.gif (500x210, 1.78M)

>male partner dies
>woman is arbitrarily required to never be happy again

w*men cant love anyone but their offspring and even so, that's not always the case

when did this even happen retard

Why does this surprise you? Do you think she's going to mourn forever?
Shit, I don't expect her to mourn for a year.

It was never going to work, they couldn't even touch. It could only ever have ended in tragedy.

I literally have no idea what any of you anons are talked about. I looked at the movie again and there's not even any implication of this

>when did this even happen retard
Oh, it's based off a statistic thing that came out about 20 years ago that still has Any Forums seething.
the tl;dr version is this:
in a married couple/ monogamous couple, if the woman dies before the man, statistically he'll die a few years later. It peaks especially with senior citizens.
However, if a man dies in the relationship, the woman will go on to find a different relationship with someone else.

The fact that it's finally moving to Any Forums is no surprise since Any Forums is a lovely invasion point for the redditors, twitters, and "forever alone" robots.

I don't think this is the reference that people think about when they post the cuckshit when there's none of it. I'm assuming it's just the persistent NTR fetish that fags insert into every relationship that has only been getting worse

That weirdly happy bittersweet monologue of hers as if she had already finished grieving, her running to her grandparents with a smile, and that foreshadowing in the middle that she had 'better options'.

Attached: .png (866x487, 281.82K)

Because it's just an anime.

The first two don't even imply what you think it does/are fair characterizations of what happened does and I genuinely don't even know where you got the third one from. How the fuck do you go from this to OP?

>However, if a man dies in the relationship, the woman will go on to find a different relationship with someone else.
I have also heard of women dying shortly after.

Women are animals who need sex all the time, it's only men who know how to love.

Real love is only between two women and two men

She needed to fill the void in her pussy.

Remember, only women that went over to enemy side while their family was killed in tribe wars etc since dawn of humans have survived to pass their genes on... this means women have been biologically programmed to be treacherous snakes by evolution by favoring disloyalty for survival

This. Men are angles and never treacherous. Not to mention don't rape and take women hostage during war.

But they don't die single often. By the time they die they are already dating somebody else, yes, even in their 80's

>Real love is only between two women
Have you ever seen lesbian relationships irl?

With all the rape acusations that end up being false, I genuinelly doubt rape is a thing.

Yes.

Maybe women have a bigger problem than men with staying alone.

There are alot that end up true and also much more that aren't even reported out of shame etc.

How do you know that?