So how come this is being shilled so hard now...

So how come this is being shilled so hard now? As far as I'm aware Mangadex is still alive and with Cubari there's no second. What gives?
None of it's even good.

Attached: web_logo_190118_light-txt.06756983.png (400x212, 11.45K)

You're the first one to make a thread about it in literally a year

On mangadex I don't know I will be able to read at the exact same time every week and have an entire magazine to discuss with other people

Maybe because there are shueisha shills here. A look at the wanpiss threads should tell you.

retard

>Mangadex is still alive
no it's not

Holy shit, you all are either sweatshop shill posters, or retarded zoomers.

Seems to be working just fine. What's the issue?

shueisha has had shills here for a long time bro but if you're keeping up you can atleast read new shit free and then go to any other site to catchup on whatever else you missed out on. atleasy my data isn't going to xi pingpongpoo directly and if it's under the table i dont care

>Mangadex is still alive
It's a shell of its former self

Fuck off shill. I'll keep reading for free online!

What's the point if i can only read the a few first chapters and a few of the latest chapters? i don't mind paying to read all the chapters but those japs won't let me.

Warning! Any Forumsmblr divide and conquer thread! Warning!

What do you mean "shilled"? It gets linked when there's a new release and that's purely out of convenience. It's the fastest and most consistent site for many manga.
>As far as I'm aware Mangadex is still alive
See pic related. Anything on MangaPlus just gets links to MP (unless there's other translations).

Attached: Untitled.png (1453x715, 116.23K)

this is actually a shill thread.
The fact that you responded to the thread probably means you visited the site and generated revenue.
You all are fucking idiots.
Please sterilize yourselves.

Damn based gets

I only have shueisha by mangaplus extension in my tachiyomi just to read kinoest manga of all time CSM part 2

it could be worse, they could be shilling **dex

EOP complaining about literally free Official english localization of manga never cease to make me exhale air through my nose

I am complaining because i want to be able to pay for all the chapters but right now i can't even suscribe.

I know they're bloated and made for mobile but why can't official readers be quick/fast and no fuss?

You can get a sub on the viz website if you are in some countries (although you can only read 100 chapters a day), you can also read the in between chapters of something a single time on mangaplus if you install the a*p