Lycoris Recoil

What will Chisato have to do to convince her girlfriend to give her another chance?

Attached: 1644568901389.jpg (900x675, 242.46K)

ボデイガードします!

Attached: 1639952767936.jpg (833x1200, 539.85K)

Takina realized that not only is Chisato a bully, she's also a jobber.

Chisato will rape Walnut

Attached: 1659825838754575.jpg (2560x720, 317.85K)

I wish her ass was fatter

They are so gay

WHAT
IS
THIS
ABOUT
BOY
LYCORIS

Chisato and Takina's future boyfriends

Reminder that we still don't know what a LillyBell was doing in Chisato's house.

> we live in a society

Attached: F62FC6C8-449B-4EDA-A69E-40CBB3DEC723.jpg (879x567, 102.76K)

Maybe they played games.

Attached: 1630845445584.webm (1280x720, 1.1M)

Remider tha Chisato need to stop using onions bullet unless she want to get raided by the same people she threw outside everyday.

>the are scary you know
>I don't really know about them

If I'm not mistaken, the redhead was previousky shot by chisato, supposedly she calle for a cleaning crew or something like that

Yeah Chisato isn't fooling anyone.

Chisato is fucking weird. Maybe she was just talking about the one that came by for whatever reason. Also how does Takina not know what a Lilybell is?

>Somewhere there is a show about GAY HIGH SCHOOL BOYS talking about guns and eying each other's packages

Are you saying the second statement invalidates the first?

Takina has zero interest in boys.

Am I supposed to assume Chisato's skin has also been enhanced or has the production team lost attention to detail?
I mean, when Takina got hit by Fuki she kept that band for a week or two, and after Takina hit Fuki on the face, Fuki's face after that was clearly swollen. Yet, Chisato got hit badly and several times by Joker, and her face seemed alright.
I'm not going to comment on her standing up after having been rammed by a car. I'm assuming she used her ability to avoid getting hit and just pretended she got ran over.

She'll have to do house chores all on her own for a month.

Is walnut a loli or a lolibaba

So that means Chisato does?

Well, that was the first time she's brought up boys to Takina after knowing her for half a year, so probably not.

She's probably bi

Well, Chisato and Mizuki have so far presented that being straight is the normal and expected thing.

Also Takina likely is just not interested in any romantic relationships because of autism.

Takina > Chisato
discuss