Why are Japanese studios adapting Korean comics?

I do not understand. Isn't the Korean manhwa/webtoon industry a rival to the Japanese manga industry? What does Japan get out of helping them by adapting their crap? I know that Sony/Crunchyroll is pushing it on them, but they have the final say. Are the Japanese businessmen retards or what? Manga is currently riding on the boom. Depending on future decisions, the industry might get as big as the anime industry. So why are these idiots helping Korea? First it was Solo Leveling and now this garbage. Why can't they just leave they as it is? Can some analyst explain why this might help Japan in some other way except for some quick cash? Or is it just a complete garbage idea and Japan is just shooting itself in the foot.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-07 224344.png (584x676, 365.25K)

Anime has been 90% drawn in Korean sweatshops for decades at this point user.

They need to stop this bullshit. I hate Korean media. I hate seeing a great country like Japan stoop themselves so low as to adapt it.

Bet you haven't been to either country.

there's also a chinese show airing right now based on a japanese work

Korea has been cucking Japan in tons of things like their music and movies. The K-wave has overtaken Japan.
Squid games was retardedly successful despite being a poorer and blatant Kaiji rip-off. Its the gooks; sweet revenge after what the nips did to them all these years.

Koreans can also adapt their own shitcomics? Can't they? So why haven't they done it already? If they could've done it, then they would've done it already user. Besides, all Koreans are hard-coded to work for the Japanese, so of course they will accept any job that comes from Japan.

I've been to Japan several times. I would never step foot in neither Korea nor China on principle.

>muh rivalry
As much as I hate gookshit, it is popular among low IQ masses which will lead to a lot of sales. Money >>> everything else

Wasn't Tower of Gook a total failure?

Drama industry and music industry was already being dominated by Koreans for a long time, so it's not like they have recently dethroned the previous king Japan.

>brainlet doesn't know the difference between sweating at inbetweens and actually animating
gooks are the anime negros doing hard crude labor

I've been waiting so long for this. Finally, the best part of TOG is getting adapted.

>bait
>gook shit
>CR
>twitter screencap
>phoneposter
Full house

Attached: 1659662782500.jpg (1000x1500, 194.17K)

If money >>> everything else, then it is still a bad choice. Manga will be huge in future. The westoids love that one hero manga. All Japan has to do is replicate that over and over again and success will come.

Bet you love gook shit a lot

>I do not understand. Isn't the Korean manhwa/webtoon industry a rival to the Japanese manga industry?
why would anime industry give a flying shit about who is the rival of the manga industry?

Japanese people like manhwa as well as manga

Attached: 1635299831017.jpg (225x224, 7.82K)

Because they are interconnected dumb retard.

i don't really care if gookshit gets more popular than jap shit, i just wish it would stop being pinned as the same thing, so i can have nothing to do with it

bruh, nowadays you can just order anime like a fucking cheeseburger, as long as you have the money, slaves will do it.

Because they’re really popular on LINE (korean company) comics

You realize that pretty much ALL Japanese studios outsource animation to Korea and the Philippines and Indonesia, right?

Yeah, sure they do gookshit lover

>Music
More like dominating Japan in spreading cancer throughout the world

There is fucking Dota anime, nips were cucked from the start.

It's popular SO it's chosen