Are you stinky, user?

Are you stinky, user?

Attached: 1659160731695647.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Nuh uh little girls are stinky

i haven't used bodywash in 4 years and i shower exclusively with water.
I do not smell.
Some people are just naturally gifted with minimal body odor.

Attached: A CUTE.png (314x610, 64.05K)

user, I got bad news for you.

The bad news is that you've been socially conditioned.
Try the bodywashpill my friend.
Then again your microbiome might be fucked from years of repeated mass genocides so it might not be the best idea on second thought.

Attached: bang.jpg (2134x1600, 255.03K)

But I like the smell of soap

Yeah if you want to smell good investing in nice bodywash and cologne/perfume is a good idea.
I just don't have it as a high priority and i'm fine with smelling like nothing. I feel as though other things like skincare are of more important y'know.
it's a case by case basis

Attached: thumbs up.png (236x197, 35.77K)

cologne/perfume smells like chemicals, not a good smell

user soap is full of chemicals too.
I know what you meant though. Alot of cologne and perfume does have a synthetic scent.
Imo you just have to know where to go to get the good stuff.

Attached: NICEEEEEE.jpg (300x168, 9.58K)

user there is this thing called olfactory fatigue which means you can't smell yourself even if you smell like shit from not washing properly in 4 years

oh no no no

I'm already familiar with olfactory fatigue user. It's why i've taken the time out of my day to actually see if i do smell or not.
I've gotten up close to people, hugged them, etc and then asked them if i smell bad and they always reply with "you don't smell like anything"
Even if i give the benefit of the doubt and assume they're telling me this because they don't want to be rude, I don't >smell like shit
enough to warrant a response from people
their body language only takes a 180 when i tell them i haven't used body wash in 4+ years.

It's all social conditioning.

Attached: oh yeah lets go.jpg (894x894, 292.76K)

There are sticky, lint like objects in the area of my groin, and near the perineum. They smell like death. In fact, that is what my groin smells like, even after applying Gold Bond and Lotrimin and taking a long bath

Some are blessed
Some are cursed

What strange tricks fate plays

No, I take shower once in a two days.

Attached: 11.jpg (1920x1080, 81.47K)

I wish i can stay home or at least assigned asremote worker lmao. Stinky

No, I shower every day.

I keep showering every day but i still can sense the smell of my benis

If it smells even before you masturbate, you might want to look into that user. That's how I learned I had the clap.

Attached: 1636766172767.jpg (1020x797, 66.39K)

I don't know, I can't smell shit odors since I had corona two weeks ago, only shit, I can smell everything else just normal

W-wtf is the clap

Yes. Showers take too long, I only take one once every two weeks