Shingeki no Kyojin

AoTNR edition
Have you read part 3? What did you think about it?

Attached: background3.jpg (2532x1170, 775.08K)

>edition
user....

>Reiner wearing white collared shirt
one job

This show is fail and aids. So is the manga. Basement reveal was the ultimate ass pull. Fuck it all. Start the rumbling and build a better reveal/conclusion to this catastrophe.

Some of the chihayafuru shipper meltdown and delusions honestly rival and surpass the EHkeks of last year lmao

The art was decent the story ok.
>absurdly delayed
The creators will probably get bored after the anime ending so I doubt it will ever be finished.

>What did you think about it?
I would kidnap aotnr Mikasa and make babies with her, if I was Eren.

True she is cute, aontr eren puts shame all men with his abysmal taste

Attached: F21813B9-73A3-4443-8403-7C4203549E22.jpg (5000x2409, 3.85M)

I didn't feel anything when I read it. I wanted Eren to win too. I felt mildly invested in S4P2. I felt a ton of hype from the CSM trailer however. I'm ready to move on from SnK. I may watch the last episode of S4P3 to laugh, but that's it.

it makes me hate the hack even more. 10 years of emotional investment into the story all destroyed for a man looking girl.

Who?

Attached: D01DECC0-3774-4C55-8961-344A85742C68.jpg (1536x2048, 306K)

Don't care. Where are my Gothkasa bros at?

>improved overall pacing
>Eren's character kept intact in Eren/Armin convo
>no "thank you for becoming a mass murderer"
>better execution of Mikasa's arc
>no "see you later Eren" (or heavily altered at least)
>added context to Ymir's motivations
>no letter-sniffing
>no sequel-bait final panel

Mappa can do it. Small changes would go a long way to make the ending watchable. Not great perhaps, but decent enough to save the show from being memory-holed like GoT.

Attached: Attack-on-Titan-Final-Season-Part-3-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 118.71K)

Sharing a ice cream with her

Attached: 921EC691-4993-4683-A398-DE05C50E54E5.jpg (426x715, 363.96K)

Bless you Gothloveranon.

Attached: a099d6694691d4fc1ca6e0dcc84bd749.jpg (900x1200, 85.76K)

Wasn't Reiner supposed to be the new Helos? Am I insane for thinking that's where his story was heading?

Helos was never real. Mikasa had to be the one to kill Eren to complete her character arc.
"The new Helos" is the myth created by the alliance after Eren's defeat. The imagery of Reiner stabbing Eren was a misdirect.
All of this was set up pretty well. Yams just fumbled the execution.

what the other user said. on paper, the alliance being new helos is fine. its just it came at the expense of Eren looking fucking stupid.

I want Armin to lick my neck while rubbing his bulge against mine

Helos or not, all of Marley arc felt like it was setting up this big showdown between Eren and Reiner, but then Reiner’s “arc” just ended in a wet fart. So much stuff felt like it was built up and then dropped, and there were way too many characters. It’s like Reiner couldn’t get too important because Gabi also needed a big moment, and then Annie needed something to do after 7 years offscreen and Falco still needed to become a Titan, and Pieck needed a backstory, and what’s Magath going to do and oh shit I forgot about Connie, let’s see how his mom is doing, etc. It’s a bloated mess.

I hate to break it to you but GoT is still doing numbers for HBO. It's the whole reason they're still pumping millions of dollars into the property.

Reiner's arc ended fine for me. The conversation under the stage in Marley was Eren understanding why Reiner led the invasion. Reiner even says this. The sniff meme is just a bad joke but just that.

The coolest duo

Attached: FZY-JQNUcAAdCQ0.jpg (1469x2048, 597.66K)

It's an abortion.

My wife

Attached: FZfY5gPaQAAw77A.jpg (742x1001, 75.94K)

Cardboard character with exact same lame backstory as Bert.