Monster Musume

"I hate this! Why is my life so terrible?"

Attached: 91469459_p0.jpg (1250x801, 550.56K)

He never says this and loves living with them.
You know who literally says this though?
The little bitch from that shit vampire show.

I wish that were me

Attached: 1648755999482.jpg (1530x2295, 2.47M)

If you're harpy and you know it, clap your butt!

Attached: 1648758918368.jpg (1530x2295, 2.11M)

Attached: 75724555_p0.jpg (1240x1754, 833.5K)

>this girl likes me? and i like her? and she's down to fuck? and i'm fine with taking responsibility? and even in the hypothetical case of a harem end she'd still be cool with it?
>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT MY HEART ISN'T READY PLEASE VALUE YOURSELF MORE YOU MUST HAVE YOUR FIRST TIME WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE AFTER YOU'RE MARRIED AND GET THE GOVERNMENT'S APPROVAL!

Because it's illegal to fuck them.
So, it's just endless blue-balling for him which makes it hell.

The last chapter was abysmal, what the fuck is going on with Crabman these days? The dude cannot write a chapter without introducing OCs anymore.

Some of the latest arcs should show that law means nothing.
It didn't need yet another new one for the chapter, and it rushed through undressing everyone in one chapter. I didn't expect much, but that wasn't good. It didn't have a very high nipple count either, and that should have been easy.

Maybe but those other people aren't being watched by the government as closely as him.

Post imagery

Attached: 2942.jpg (5000x3300, 3.37M)

Lamias are built for hemipenis.

It's not, smith is using him to entertain herself. Everyone is getting monster pussy but him.

a big lamia gf that you could jump on top of after work and just relax into sounds awesome

>The only women that love me are furry monster freaks
I'd hate it too.

I'd prefer just one snek
This one to be specific

Attached: 13413174_1740958182850049_15585389545313601_n.jpg (960x540, 79.01K)

she'd have cool, soft scales too

Attached: miia.jpg (874x914, 115.74K)

Literally everybody else in that universe is banging some smoking hot monster chick except our boy. I love Crabman but I swear to fucking god if the manga doesn't end with every female housemate pregnant at the same time by him I will sink the Japanese islands myself through sheer force of anger

Obsessed

>The dude cannot write a chapter without introducing OCs anymore.
"Anymore"? That's been his crutch his entire career. He doesn't know how to make a character interesting for more than a few chapters, so he compensates by constantly introducing Cousin Olivers. Dude is just a glorified character designer.

I'm not sure when exactly I stopped caring about this, but it was sometime around when every chapter started having literally every other male in Japan hook up with a monster girl except for the MC

There really is no good reason the mc should be left out now.