Is this the new flavor of the season, SnK replacement?

Is this the new flavor of the season, SnK replacement?

Attached: 81s8xJUzWGL-e1600482075538-2616580902.jpg (1400x824, 197.89K)

I'm curious to see how hard it's going to destroy the board when it airs when the manga was already that popular.

yawn
flavor of the season

You really should find something better to do with your time.

As much as I fucking hated snk this shit ain't even in the same weight class, just because it's one of the few manga that is actually getting a "full" adaptation post 2010 doesn't make it anything special.
It'll get meme'd for some of the fights, and the reaction of Denji discovering the secret of Power's "powers", and femdom fags gushing over Makima's shit, but other than that it'll be a flash in the pan, especially if part 2 keeps shitting the bed and killing all hype for the future of the series.

I do. I don't waste time reading or watching flavors of the season like chainman or whatever.

yeah it’s the new popular thing a lot of people like that you can make shitty threads like this hating on so everyone knows you’re le different. you’re not like other girls user

Even with its ending and last arc, SnK still had far higher highs than this highschool shit for midwits.

>Ugh, do I sound edgy with my passive aggressive meta cope
No, you sound very cute

>especially if part 2 keeps shitting the bed and killing all hype for the future of the series.
you again

So it's the next OPM?

thanks, wanna kiss?

show your starfish first

You waste your time making threads about them instead?

How will I ever get back those 6 seconds

Nah, they ruined everything with Makima's VA casting.
It had the chance to beat everything but they chose a loli voice for the most important, dominatrix character.
It's ironic how they fucked up this badly.

^autismo

You've certainly spent more than 6 seconds posting on this thread.

You were talking about making a thread not posting in it, bainlet. I don't lose any time making you seethe as I do it concurrently with actual productive stuff.

What's a bainlet? Do you know how to spell?

>What's a bainlet?
It's what your mom called you when her mouth was occupied with my cock

So your mouth was occupied with cock when you made that post? kek