New Bleach key visual

Banzai Yuhabahha-sama

Attached: lfedg0mxh4g91.jpg (1200x1696, 213.45K)

You’re mentally ill

Attached: chara_23.png (1050x1500, 76.56K)

In terms of cool characters Yuha wasn't very cool. Hyper one-dimensional bad guy. Even Ginjou was leagues above him. It's crazy how Bleach has an MC and big bad that sucks donkey dick, but all the side characters like Ishida and vice captains are based.

Are you another one of those faggots who only read the manga weekly with a shit translation, didn't understand anything and never came back to it proper later, so you can only form mega retarded opinions that are demonstrably wrong?

Attached: if you're reading this you're a faggot.png (371x353, 91.55K)

Yeah, and don't say my name in vain again.

Ichigo is kino. Kys pissfag.

Attached: 0558FAA2-F8C3-4369-8F0C-728182D874F4.jpg (1368x2048, 406.52K)

Do you feel in charge?

Ichigo is the best MC out of the big 3, not even debatable.

>MA FRIENDS MUST PROTECT MA FRIENDS...BROODING...MA FRIENDS...BROODING...MA FRIENDS...BIG BAD HAD PLANS PIKACHU SHOCKED FACE...MA...FRIENDS?
oh you mean that Ichigo?

Yeah. And he's based.

I bet you're some zoomer who wants cringy edgy shit and thinks it's 2deep4u because of it. Ahahaha what a faggot

I've been following Bleach for 12 years, tell me more how I'm a zoomer. i love how randoms online thing they have your story down. duuurrrr he must be part of village I don't like dat why I disagree durrrr.

>Gooffy is peak shonen MC!!
Ichigo is a Chadlet. Handsome & effortlessly cool. I know you can relate wich is why you think acting like literal retards is good writting.

Attached: AB01F8F5-3E3E-4BA7-945F-85E265842F69.jpg (1348x2048, 333.19K)

I'm still not a fan of the muted colors. Why don't they use the same palette choice as the pre-animated trailer? The purple getsuga was fucking beautiful.

Attached: 1655321242649.png (4096x2302, 2.83M)

Here we go, now with the story about how I must be a fan of some other shonen for hating the MC of Bleach. No I don't follow any other Shonen. I like Bleach, just because the MC is shit, doesn't mean it's all bad. It doesn't even spend much time on Ichigo, probably because they know he's bland.
Shonen fags are the worst of the worst, get tribal before you can even finish your sentence. What immature bunch of presumptive cunts, must villify anyone with any criticism about a series they pledged allegiance too.

>I've been following Bleach for 12 years
That's supposed to impress me or what, zoomzoom?

Imagine trying to fit in this hard but being too retarded.

Attached: doggers.jpg (480x336, 16.92K)

Cuz it's still Pierrot doing it, don't expect actual quality, user

Don’t you have a shirting brand new Red or whatever movie to watch?

The best Orihime outfit

Attached: 1656848785098.jpg (502x416, 43.49K)

Not even in the top 5

Stop spamming you bleachnigger

>MA ONE PIECE MUST FIND MA ONE PIECE...MEAT...MA ONE PIECE...MEAT...MA ONE PIECE...BIG RED HAIR HAD PLANS PIKACHU SHOCKED FACE...MA...ONE PIECE?