One Piece

It's safe to assume that red is post wano meaning Yamato didn't Join the crew after all

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-06-21-17-26-21_0311c9f6806a66343c45622522faa000.jpg (2400x1080, 505.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/kogjvQDO8g6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The time to destroy this general and inflict eternal punishment on denialkeks draws near

Attached: Rocks_D._Xebec_Anime_Infobox.png (2290x1440, 2.38M)

Yamato is our newest Nakama.

Attached: 89737d01a53a9b8616080059bb616c75.jpg (850x1133, 96.75K)

So be honest, do any of you actually like Yamato is it just that your a falseflagger/want to fuck her.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (458x357, 226.46K)

Caribou won

I like Yamato.

Attached: She's_in.webm (960x540, 846.91K)

The fact you have to ask already tells me you're going to discard any one who says they genuinely like her for who she is. You are in fact, a disingenuous poster.

For some people wanting to fuck someone is tantamount to liking them, furthermore it's their only capability to like a character.

I like Yamato. She's a cute dumb dog.

Female Luffy
Retarded female
BONKING

I bet we'll have a cover-page depicting slimmed and handsome Raizo with Shinobu and Tama as a family.

Damn right she is

Attached: cunnydango.gif (958x481, 750.25K)

they have gear 5 in the movie?

What happens when you blend multiple devil fruit into a smoothie, then you drink it?

Attached: Devil_Fruit_Infobox.png (1280x720, 613.32K)

>Female Luffy
Luffy would never base his identity or life on someone else

Brainlet here, care to simplify?

I want Katakuri to sit on my face

Bellamy confirmed.
Trannies and furries BTFO.

Movies arent canon
I like her and want to fuck her

I liked her at first, but she repeats herself too much and that's annoying as fuck. I enjoyed her moments in 1026.

What the fuck happened to the amazonians and hancock?

Attached: ca8d227330e166ca69759546dc5784b7.jpg (1280x720, 105.91K)

I'm more curious about Devil fruit tree.Imagine the kino if it turned out to be monster shit like 10 tails

>Handsome Raizo

Attached: team-ninja-couldnt-salvage-ninja-gaiden-black-and-ninja-gaiden-2-for-the-master-collection-1616675011660.jpg (1200x1200, 539.57K)

Future admiral Koby was on the ships sent to catch her.

>Luffy would never base his identity or life on someone else
Literally wants to be the pirate king and a pirate because of Shanks. Yamato see Oden in the same way Luffy sees the Pirate King, the most free man. She's just more autistic and dumber than even Luffy so she goes about it in a more literal way.

>we will never get a scene of Doffy laughing in Law's face that his "enemy of the gods commoner" faggot was some CHOSEN ONE god this whole time

Attached: 1633788019631.png (485x359, 263.12K)

Attached: FZZ2ko_WQAASPZn.png (454x680, 188.65K)

>Invaded
>Return to her sex basement

Attached: IMG_20220806_140521.jpg (385x385, 29.57K)

They don't understand concepts like personality and narrative, they only see the image, and all they can judge about it, is whether they find it physically attractive. If they do, then they like the character, if they don't - they don't care, if they find it repulsive - they hate him.

How the fuck do I get to watch the new One Piece movie? I only have total normie friends who don't even know what anime is. All of my friends and family totally don't get I watch this shit and I constantly have to watch anime and gaming behind their back otherwise they think I am a cringelord. How can I watch this shit in a cinema alone without making me look like a loser for the rest of my life.

Attached: 1630575354876.png (811x845, 474.36K)

Attached: sniffmato.webm (1920x1080, 1.68M)

No we'll have the vinsmokes making short work of katakuri and oven which you will like

You die.

For a brief moment

I would like her if she dropped the Oden LARP

They will reform the oniwabanshu

Shanks is Pikachu

Discuss.

Attached: SOYDO.png (252x818, 426.05K)

I like her more than Jimbe

Based GODA

Attached: 1f174389fc3223ba3cdfae7d7879625c.jpg (632x1264, 98.16K)

I'm not talking next chapter, just in general, when Oda does his usual where-are-they-now sequences, same as he did the Mr. 9 and Ms. Monday family.

oda is shipping nami with sanji retard

Being an admiral doesn’t mean shit anymore

any clips of it?

nyaa.si HDCAM rips
Or go buy tickets if you still can.

dragon blowjob

Really poorly written.

Thats a nice fanfiction, you should upload it to reddit so more people can see it.

Just go and watch it alone retard. Who knows, you might discover some actual friends in the process.

So Shanks is more importante than yamato

Oda has already declared that Sanji is for Pudding

>SaNafag after SaPu
Pretty sad.

>Oda has entered into shipfaggotry
Why are shonen always like this

I'm officially dropping this shit, don't care about shitmato, nothing in this series makes any sense anymore, yonkou were jobbers from the start, haki gets evolutions not mentioned before, plot is entering a total asspull mode

fuck this shit

>Smugbun.jpg

Attached: Stowaway.jpg (629x562, 199.2K)

WCI fooled me into thinking Oda still had it
Wano is even worse on re-read, so many fakes out in one arc should be illegal.
Nu Roger in the flashback and Big mom mother mode had me like pic related

Attached: 1bef89dc12601a4bf16c1cb405b68b067327e8f8r1-386-379v2_hq.jpg (386x379, 39.54K)

best admiral. Literally the only one I care to see more of.

and luffy with boa....

Is cook the most pointless spot ever? Anyone can cook

Attached: fd973654ba5e2dbe50775cfa06a15c84.jpg (680x383, 41.87K)

see you next week

>reading the manga is fan fiction

>OMG IS THAT A HECKIN' ZOAN FRUIT YAAAAAAAAAAS *chugs soike*

Attached: Smugbun.jpg (1280x704, 99.9K)

On a ship with limited quickly soiling resources? Yes.

She's alright but she could be better
Feels like we've seen her character a dozen times before and the Oden shit gets old really fucking fast, if she weren't coombait people probably wouldn't care as much imagine she meets Iva during the final war and turns into a man to be "more like Oden," the seethe would be unreal

you'll never leave lmao. oda's got you by the balls. he OWNS you. you're his bitch. see you tomorrow

What did Oda mean by this?

Attached: ninja yamato.jpg (395x608, 106.26K)

>sanafag
>2022

Attached: 355-bb8e0eb62523.png (900x675, 161.13K)

its SaBru now retards

Both Sanji and Hancock have been repeatedly rejected. I'll never understand why some people take them seriously.

Carrotchuds took a bigger L than Tamapedos, kek.

Pretty sure that ship died with Pudding

Attached: Soyjak.jpg (1080x934, 294.79K)

>so many fakes out in one arc should be illegal.
None of them were as bad as pell
>Nu Roger in the flashback and Big mom mother mode
Roger was great and we saw Big Mom acting motherly in whole cake too, it's consistent with her character.

True it's either you're Garp level or you're a jobber

I'm wondering... Why did they include vegapunk in the film?

wrong, the movie was the last straw, fuck this shit, this faggot ruined the series

OH N-YES

>lunafag
>2022
imagine shipping them when luffy is asexua and oda and the readers only talks about sanji and nami in the SBS

Seems better than what we got

Why would they?

We know very little about Vegapunk

Vegapunk's in the film?

Self-inserters and Toei love Sanji so they add extra sana scene

>boa rejected
Im not the one you replying to, boa and luffy are set up to be together just like sanji and pudding

>Anyone can cook
fuck off, Gusteau

Attached: gusteau.jpg (640x361, 39.07K)

you try cooking meals for 10 different people on limited supplies out at sea everyday, let alone the much larger crews we see on most other ships.

It's a non canon movie dumbass, the only thing canon is Shank's being found and that we could already guess

why has brulee now feelings for him?

Luffy was inspired by Shanks, he doesn't go around calling himself Red-Haired Shanks and LARPing about how he's totally Shanks
If she dropped the Oden schtick she'd be infinitely more bearable as a character

There's some stuff she could be good but overall, she felt lacking. I don't know why but something about her feels insufficient and the whole Oden wannabe shtick doesn't really help. Even I find Jimbe to be more of a suitable SH member than her.

Attached: 1653697220121.jpg (1788x1575, 219.92K)

Cross Guild
>no weevil
>no hancock
Should we be worried?

Attached: image-4.jpg (558x312, 33.21K)

>boa rejected
Yes? Did you skip him turning her down? Twice? She's a gag character like Barto.

Katakuribros please tell me those RED Yasopp spoilers aren't true?

>IS THAT HECKIN JOYBOY

nta but Oda just wrote a pretty clear ship tease with Luffy and Nami
He also said no romance on the crew so idk what he meant by that

DenialKEKS lost and have nothing left except headcanon, cope, and seethe.

Attached: 9fcb29b2cf8e7c9fe9d47e74c226ce3f.jpg (640x480, 46.71K)

>luna
>2022
>RED movie released
>another lunafaggotry
Yes

Attached: FOWpFJpVcAE2PHd.jpg (596x687, 91.87K)

>Is cook the most pointless spot ever? Anyone can cook
user, hard tack is disgusting

Attached: Real_pirate_food.jpg (800x533, 596.17K)

>Carrotchuds took a bigger L than Tamapedos, kek.

Attached: 1652533349526.png (252x818, 353.2K)

Why are you acting like Oda wrote the movie?

Not because he is in love with nami.... he is asexual and will have kids when he feel like it just like roger

Calm down the Haki shit in this movie is just fanservice

Oda don't care about if the position make sense.
Any realistic crew would have a fighting only unit and a support only unit separated.
If the SH lost Nami or Franky that would srraight up be the end of the journey she should realistically never fight.
Oda probably fucked up by making Sanji so strong and had to compensate by making prominent members of other crew "roles".

strawpoll.com/polls/kogjvQDO8g6

Attached: 0481716A-3399-48E3-910C-5AAD1878A0AB.jpg (750x700, 158.18K)

Katakuri please, don't be such a creepy siscon

Weevil will meet the Straw Hats in a coming arc, Amazon Lily got annexed but Boa escaped

any summaries yet?

Boa hates men and Weevil is too focused on killing WB pirates
You should worry for Moriah, the guy is most likely dead

best character

I’m sad the Robin and law spoiler turned out to be fake.

Attached: Prince Charming.png (590x576, 78.89K)

>Oda just wrote a pretty clear ship tease with Luffy and Nami
In the movie? What was it?

It's gonna be like Roger,only had romance after he retired

next week user

unironically vital, good food = nourished crew with boosted morale, no food or the food is bad/poorly prepared out at sea for extended periods of time and you're basically screwed

>sanakeks having another meltdown after the WCI kiss chapter

Attached: one-piece-luffy.gif (498x280, 281.04K)

Because he did

>her
isn't he a dude?

Design is cute
personality is shit
if she drops the oden gag that'd be great
if the male gag leads to more fanservice then i'm fine with her keeping that

camrip when

Just a few more days until yamato and carrot officially lose.Then, the weeks long meltdown and mass suicide.
After the dust has settled, only tamaposting will remain and the post-nakama war era will being.
A comfier era, where tamafags and vivifags patiently wait for their nakamas inevitable return.

Attached: VjyXbOr.png (505x358, 128.27K)

It is. Imagine losing your status of having best observation haki

Threadly Reminder: If you think anyone but Yamato is joining you are a retard

Attached: You're a retard.jpg (1139x646, 66.64K)

PUTA twerks on Fujitora in the movie.

Attached: 6FF341EF-0B3F-4B0C-AE9B-B1580DE38E9B.jpg (1181x1734, 254.49K)

Attached: 1655330206908.jpg (476x468, 34.73K)

Is it true Film Red makes LuNa canon?

>he doesn't know
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>Anyone can cook
go apply as a chef for some restaurants or large kitchens right now and see how far you get

>Toei love Sanji
They hate him if anything

I've been all in favor of Yamato joining the Straw Hats since the beginning... but the more and more I sit on things the more I become convinced that he's actually NOT going to join, and that we're being strung along for a Vivi farewell. to explain my logic
Ever since Kaido's defeat in 1049, Oda's been dangling the idea of Yamato joining the crew and just keeps dragging it out. First we need Luffy's approval, then we wait for him to wake up, then we wait for the festival to end, THEN we have to deal with Green Bull
Oh yeah speaking of Green Bull, he just rolled up and wrecked all the scabbards and Momonosuke was only JUST beginning to tap into his powers when Shanks rolled up and got him off their backs. Wano remained safe through pure LUCK. GB had a point, Kaido kept predators away
And in this chapter too they reinforce that the name of Kaido is what kept other big players from rolling up on the country. Momo told Yamato to leave the country to them, but he got a front row seat to what could potentially happen
In 1056 we see several days have passed since Green Bull left. Yamato, who up until now has been gung-ho about joining, would have ABSOLUTELY gone to Luffy about coming aboard the Sunny between then and now. If he was truly going, why wouldn't he be with them already?
t's this choice of dialogue "I've made up my mind"
What decision? I thought he was set on joining Luffy? And "I'm about to head over" instead "I'm going aboard Luffy's ship" The choice of words seems intentionally JUST vague enough to mean anything
This is what I think happened: I think Yamato approached Luffy in private and they hashed things out and we're going to see a flashback to that. I think Yamato is going to stay on Wano and BE that name that keeps predators at bay just for awhile. Who would DARE cross Kaido's son?

Built for marine cock

Dont worry they will be canon

Uta apparently hugs Luffy and there’s a gag where Nami gets jealous

>Ship talk
Oh here we fucking go
Oda just fucking said in an interview that he doesn't like writing romances and that he is just ok with one-sided stuff, cause he thinks if he makes pairing canon fans will be mad. Literally Zoro and Hiyori is a perfect example of this. He is leaving right now without even a glance or conversation to her despite their "moments"
Why are you all so obsessed with thsi?

Attached: 1646888024631.jpg (1280x1440, 519.47K)

Does reddit really call yamato he?

If she drops the Oden Larp, I'd enjoy her much more. But I do appreciate her current retard energy. Also, titties, of course.

Usopp will surpass Kata has well

Even if Yamato or Carrot don't join, they'll never shut up about it
And it will be worse when (if) the sh go to Elbaf and meet a hot giant girl

After last chapter I don't even believe she'll ask. The last panel frames it like she had to decide whether she wants to actually join or protect Wano, and if between those she decided to join, it would only paint her as selfish.

He's no longer chained down, he can leave ANY time. When he says "I'm going to live like Oden" here he means to be Wano's hero and to look after the people. Hell, instead of being with the crew he's standing atop the castle overlooking the kingdom like a guardian
Sure it SEEMS like Yamato hung back to repeat Oden's chain stunt, but I think that's what Oda WANTS us to think. Oden was young and impulsive and wanted to see the world and shirked his responsibilities. Yamato may have decided to NOT repeat Oden's mistakes
Like, we all overlook it because Oden's adventures with Whitebeard and Roger were awesome, but he came back to a ruined Wano along with Kaido and Orochi. Yamato after seeing Green Bull and having the benefit of hindsight may decide he doesn't want that happening
The fact that we're on break at the time of this post and Yamato STILL isn't on the crew even now leads me to believe Oda is setting us up for Yamato to run to the port, see the crew And then wish them all a safe journey
That's not even getting into how closely Wano mirrors Alabasta

TL;DR, we're being strung along for a MASSIVE fake-out, and 1057 could be one of the biggest upsets in the One Piece's history.
I WANT Yamato to join BADLY. But I just don't believe it's happening now..

Blackbeard has two Devil Fruits because his body was tough enough to deal with the damage that receiving a whole new DF inflicts on a Devil Friit user. Like a cartoon character swallowing a bundle of dynamite, letting it go off in his belly and then blowing the smoke out of his ears and mouth.

Just confirming Nami is fully lesbian and she wants the Monkey D

Oh, that's rich. Hope that one annoying SaNanigger felt the burn.

So what the red hair pirates are all Haki Gods or something?

Honestly you might be right
Her wording in that panel was JUST vague enough that she could be going to Luffy to tell him she’s not joining

How did Yamatofags win the Nakama war so easily?!

Attached: 1af82363c3836eb69c2c77cf17c84b1b.jpg (1280x720, 75.61K)

There are SaNa after Pudding's appearence?

I'm not into shipping and even less in One Piece
But idk man, I just recently realized they seem compatible and cute as fuck together

Attached: 1659723472270094.jpg (1684x1191, 354.95K)

you shut your whore mouth. you'll suck oda's fucking dick if he wants you to. you fucking hear me? no go buy tickets to film red before oda gets mad

It's refreshing to have a childish carefree female on crew. but I hate the Oden larp because of the controversy it caused.

Attached: 1658517378579875.jpg (2000x1324, 363.69K)

HE'S MADE OF RUBBER!

Checked

Attached: 1659712778156833.jpg (2048x2048, 492.68K)

Katakuri is old news now

Are you newfag? There are at least two SaNafags spamming the thread with their edit

Only 100% confirmed endgame ships, prove me wrong:
Luffy x Marguerite
Zoro x Tashigi, Hiyori
Sanji x Pudding
Me x Kiku

Not sure if leddit

Don’t use Buggy to push your shit waifu

>AdmiraLs

Attached: 6BF68605-D83E-4A53-AC7F-678091C98647.jpg (2048x1962, 1.41M)

Indeed, a childish carefree female, Carrot!

I feel the same way, it's weird that all of this is getting dragged out so much especially when there were multiple opportunities for Oda to just confirm it outright by having Luffy say "welcome aboard" or literally anything.
On top of that Wano is clearly not safe, one Admiral shat on Momo + retainers + Yamato and only pissed off when he felt Shanks around the corner. What the fuck is up with the string-along game, is he gonna Vivi her or Jinbei her with the "I'll join later when Wano is safe guys" deal

Attached: brook.gif (435x396, 484.82K)

take a look at the prounons gand uguess

Yes

Brulee is for _________

Attached: 0902.png (982x431, 759.84K)

red wasn't written by him retard. you ignore also oda other Q&A where the story has no romance

>ヤソップの発言はカタクリじゃなくてウソップへの発言だよ
と言うかあれは現実世界とウタ世界で同じ見聞色の使い手がいないと無理
>カタクリがブリュレの視界を見てもブリュレはカタクリの視界を見れない
>Yasopp's comment was towards Usopp, not Katakuri. It's impossible to do that (vision hijacjk) without having the same kenbunshoku user in both the real world and Uta's world. Even if Katakuri can see Brûlée's vision, Brûlée can't see Katakuri's

Yassop and Usopp are connected, Katakuri can't barely look through Brulee since she doesn't have CoO

Just finished watching the movie. Who the hell decided Nami to be useless this whole movie? And who decided for her to sit on Sanji’s lap for a good 1 minute?

They seem like a couple wtf

cucking Pudding