Overlord

So what is it in this book, will it turn out to be a real plot point or just a joke?

Attached: 1659513893675531.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

Sounds like the name of that book in The Mummy.

1000 years plan user

The dude was tricked by Ainz, simple.

I like Arche. He should ask Ainz to revive her.

It's a real book.

Attached: 81i8LS6vl1L.jpg (1400x2100, 451.34K)

>the literal irl egyptian book of the dead actually gives you real magical knowledge in the new world
does that mean that the egyptian pantheon was the real one?
was ra the one true god all along?

Reminder that he is level 70.

>1000 years plan user
What does that mean?

It is supposed to be a joke. But now all the lores have become real so I expect it to have some real power.

>Arche
He probably doesn't even remember her. She deserved her death for being so greedy.

How much can he level up anyway? He is a human with hard cap.

but what should you say when you meet Osiris, the judge of the dead?

>does that mean that the egyptian pantheon was the real one?
Apparently, gods exist in the new world. We just don't know if they are the same ones as those in Satoru's world.

in-game, this was the item needed to upgrade into a lich, so it wouldnt be entirely out of question if that "human with a hardcap" stuff will soon not matter to him anymore

its also not entirely out of question that this side-plot never again gets touched on before the series ends so...

>Osiris
Tell him that he is a loser and Set is the real Pharaoh.

My headcanon is eight megacorps are in fact eight cults worshiping eight outer gods giving humans magitech. Shub-Niggurath is one of them thus the goat summing spell is so popular.

There seems to be no consensus among the fanbase. Some say it's an item that allows you to become a lich, others say it's just a normal book.

The real book irl is said to let you revive the dead. So maybe that's it.

so instead of virtual reality Yggdrasil was some kind of pocket reality?

Given that it mentions how all human souls are droplets of one whole, I thought about the Tibetan book of the dead. Fluder might be searching for the ultimate knowledge of afterlife and escape from samsara, while the language could be Sanskrit or Tibetan.

>so instead of virtual reality Yggdrasil was some kind of pocket reality?
Doesn't matter since all realities are just virtual realities to Azathoth.

Both. Assuming that the deva drew some parallels to real world religions when designing the game, it stands to reason that this random ass mythology book might actually include some juicy shit about the game's afterlife.