One Piece Film Red Thread

Film Red grossed pretty good, what's next for One Piece films??

Attached: Gear 5 Luffy Film Red.webm (854x480, 1.36M)

The proof here

Attached: image_2022-08-06_115744477.png (1100x1645, 2.27M)

Here as well

Attached: image_2022-08-06_115812494.png (956x1441, 1.5M)

Oda need to make a movie about Marines. It would stomp the box office

Agreed, or maybe a OVA/Special Episode about the history of every prominent marine like Akainu and Kizaru

We need a movie about admirals going apeshit nuking shooting screaming and dying

Like Film Z but without the retarded filler?

I don't keep up with one piece at all, is this the first movie that has Luffy and Shanks together?

Yes.

Whoosh you just described the Vietnam war/Paramount War funny how there are parallels

Film Z was more about giving Whitebeard a marine parallel if anything, he was a mid tier antagonist and he basically is just crammed in just for the plot, like really? he trained every fucking Admiral??? what about Sengoku,Garp?? Kong?? and not to mention he fought on even ground with Prime Whitebeard and Roger, kek he is on the level of a Naruto villain with the whole...

>my family was killed now im gonna commit an even bigger crime and try to fucking destroy the whole world

He even has Jiraya's voice actor lol

Wtf Any Forums told me it failed?

Its pretty much the only movie where we really see Shanks in action unironically

I don't care but if the movie does well I'm happy for Ado

It never failed, stop listening to these retarded fucking shills most of Toeis film do pretty good, even if they do bad in the US Japan has its own thing going on, but the film did pretty good and its gonna get released world wide same thing like DBS Hero

Don't most Japs hate her though? plus she's threatening to Sue cause she felt sexually harassed by Oda or a producer something like that

>Oda need to make a movie about Marines
That was Film Z. Just it was about the marines hence all the promotion material centered on that and the played the exact same role they played in the manga...completely worthless.

Attached: f61.jpg (2648x1077, 725.62K)

>I've heard there's a crazy amount of people in here, but it's amazing.

>I don't care what the reviews say.

>To be honest, it's a lot more fun than the reviews said it would be.

Attached: REV.png (643x180, 13.48K)

Attached: 2e8ba3a2c22c6ab81800fe0b493de13a3d3d05fe_hq.jpg (952x1024, 381.04K)

I mean, a film whithout the strawhats and just the Marines. A sort of backstory like god valley

Read Film Z hardly gave us a Lore Dump at all, lets be real

The problem was the singing, the bitch was singing for like fucking 30 minutes when it could've been 10-15 minutes at best