HUMAN IS LE BAD

>HUMAN IS LE BAD
Name a baseder trope

Attached: DdrZVrxUwAAyfVn.jpg (2048x1152, 158.42K)

That's not the message of the scene, Any Forumstard.

Pretty sure the idea here was "You fucked up by underestimating our potential", and not that they're evil. The skull is just representing imminent death.

He’s talking about the fact that humanity at its best is way more dangerous than the chimera ants, as displayed by a cheap atomic bomb killing king a,d royal guard.

Meruem way underestimated the human race because he only saw them as individual and didn’t take in account their best weapons which he’s a ant against.

This is a Steinstard level of understanding of the Chimera Ant arc.

???

Attached: jR90WhhBfvH4DJijNqvYEhhAPFah2qYkZcPpGfobz0Q.jpg (640x961, 261.53K)

Here's a classic.

Attached: war is le bad.png (599x354, 62.2K)

You understand nothing about that scene.

>mass replier forgets to read

The sooner we can come to admit that CA was bloated, masturbatory garbage the better this fandom will be perceived by the world at large.

You know, at first I was blown away at how stupid you are. Then I realized I'm on the anime board, and you fucking manchildren can't understand subtext, imagery and symbolism.

I'm pretty sure if the author draws a giant foot crushing a bunch of ants, in the context of ants being the primary antagonists, while saying "we can be much worse than the ants", the implication is...you know...humanity bad.

>241081781
Not reading until you read what the 3rd user said

Okay, I'm not going to argue with you on this. I'm just correct. This is literally baby's first metaphor.

I'm pretty sure if you have your character detonate a nuke while you see imagery of a giant foot stomping on ants, the clear metaphor is "humanity bad, nukes bad". You are a fucking child.

>I'm pretty sure
Well, you're wrong.

>War is bad
Yes
>wow! cool robot!
Yes

>241081935
Nope

>double-digit IQ speedreading faggot is also a tourist
Never saw that one coming

Humans CAN be much worse. They don't HAVE to be. Jesus Christ.

A distinction with like barely any meaning.

that's not even a Any Forums meme are you stupid?

OP is a complete retard.
More news on eleven, folks.

not OP but what is this new meme of people implying Togashi wasn't portraying humans in a bad light in that "we are worse than ants" chapter.
it's an entire chapter filled with imagery about pollution, wealth inequality, war, hunger, nukes and radiation.
how exactly do you read that and not interpret it as him clearly criticizing the state of our modern world? obviously the arc isn't about "humans are le bad" considering Meruem's whole arc resolution, but it's still not entirely devoid of such sentiments.

No. Fuck your retarded space faggot species. Fuck your animals. Fuck your life. We are superior. You're dead, we're not. Fuck your faggot 21st century sensibilities.

>we're not
tick tock ningen

Wow, a critique of human hubris and the folly of war.
(Buy my robot toys)

kneejerk response to shitposters that ironically just makes them look even dumber than if they just accepted it