She sounds too soft

She isn't menacing at all, she sounds like a woman you could kill instantly with a punch on the stomach, why would anyone want to watch the anime when the manga is so much better since you can just headcanon her with a deep menacing voice?

Attached: 1629153485768.jpg (1280x720, 204.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm convinced people who complain about her VA haven't actually read the manga and only know about her from tiktok memes.

Why would a manipulative character sound menacing? Doesn't that completely defeat the purpose?

She shouldn't sound menacing, but at least not like every other teenage girl

I've read the entire manga ever since the darkness arc ended
because I don't like hearing soft female voices, because I wish I were a girl, yeah yeah you can call me a tranny all you like but it won't change my mind

Attached: 1652496803968.jpg (1280x720, 153.14K)

Someone that demands respect needs to sound convinincing. Problem with the loli casting is that she's flat. She should at least have a range which veteran VAs do have. These newbies are too one dimensional

you've heard her say two lines. calm down, schizo.

No I think you just lost your hearing, I don't even need a mommy ara ara voice, it has to be menacing, that can be done with a softer voice but this doesn't fit at all

babies are soft what’s the point kill them first

I mean she's domineering pretty much from the start.
One of the first things she does is threaten Denji with extermination if he doesn't doesn't follow orders.

fpbp
spbp

was the manga voice that much better

Kill yourself. Seriously.

I'm going to soon actually

Why would you expect the control devil to be menacing? Control makes more sense as soothing, and manipulative. OP is the Dense Devil.

I don't get what's wrong with her voice for people. Going by the trailers she still appears imposing by the way she walks and moves but in contrast talks very lightly and nice. I like it.

> it has to be menacing,

No, you missed the point of the character, and are looking at it from a perspective who is already aware she's the antagonist. Its supposed to be surprising that she's as dangerous as she is, not in your face obvious, retard

She sounds like a JAV actress before hopping on an ugly old man's dick.

The only thing soft is my dick.

Attached: 1546737260039.png (1875x1648, 654.26K)

compare it to this...

is2.Any Forums.org/wsg/1659784989662423.webm

You just feel cheated now.

Otaku minds can only function with the most rigid cliches and stereotypes. Brains utterly rotted by memes.

Oh yes, can't wait for 55 year old Maaya Sakamoto voicing Nayuta in Chainsaw man Season 5!

It's a bait by Mappa
>oh no, we completely fucked up all nuance of the best shounen material of the decade, what should we do
>put a newbie VA in a big role so everyone discusses that

>Implying coomers are intelligent enough to think about the future.

tl dr

>she sounds like a woman you could kill instantly with a punch on the stomach
I know, it makes you want to protect her from all those dangerous devils