Can you make your own aircraft in isekai anons?

Can you make your own aircraft in isekai anons?

Attached: 1659795206781231.jpg (1127x1600, 358.03K)

definitely not, but i have enough materials science knowledge to probably manage firearms and some more primitive machines and medicines

Never team up with a beastman, they are all sluts.

Attached: 1631618174781.jpg (1280x1780, 258.63K)

does anyone know of any isekai with interesting, extremely large settings? im looking for something in the vein of instant death ability. western media with the same feeling includes r*ck and m*rty, inside job, and even everything everywhere all at once. basically, less emphasis on the fantasy aspect, and more on the fantastical. that is, lore that is expansive and largely incomprehensible or absurdist. the latter portion of kumo ends up with it, to a degree. similarly, i get those sorts of vibes from otherside picnic, although not quite as much. i was recommended lord of the mysteries, which seems like it might end up with that sort of setting, but i haven't gotten very far with it yet. im reading it in the meantime, though, but it's a little frustrating because even the official (?) translation is kind of scuffed

>does anyone know of any isekai with large amounts of wiki filler that doesn't even try to make sense?
for what purpose

>does anyone know of any isekai with interesting
>search: "isekai" "interesting"
>results: 0
sorry user

i just like it when the scale is huge, since that makes it more fun to me. i enjoy the hectic nature of it, even if it's confusing
lol

Shouldn't you get into cultivation stuff, their worlds are always huge.

Attached: 1659606243404062.jpg (2000x2829, 477.25K)

This shit is disappointing, the fights suck and Anna fell in love way too fast but then again this is a nip story.

And there's nothing wrong with a space opera isekai, and yes, I know Star Wars is shit but that doesn't change the fact that the premise is good

Attached: peakpx.jpg (1280x720, 450.44K)

probably, but i've not looked into it previously. maybe i will
ty user

He should have been doubting his healing a long time ago.

Attached: 1659227718594.png (1125x1600, 759.63K)

>Forgives the guys that almost raped the cat
Pathetic, really. What the fuck is his problem? He acts like some modern nip cuck when he's a native of that world

most likely nom

Attached: 019734567.jpg (642x732, 237.08K)

I might be wrong and missed something, but I don't think he asked her to forgive them in the wn.

Attached: Kanpai.jpg (690x593, 132.93K)

This is actually disappointing. Darkness is Comfortable. He summoned the dark spirit and now because he summoned her she’s calling him master and stuff. At least she still kept the same personality she had before. I kind of expected a bit more danger from her being there even if she was going to “help” him.

New objective. Escape the town while Dark Spirit holds back Water Spirit.

I know the basic idea but I'd need to experiment a bit to get it right and I wouldn't be particularly inclinded to do the experimenting unless being isekai'd made me tough enough to walk off a crash when I inevitably fuck up at the begining.

>Fell in love way too fast

It took her more than a year to fall in love with the MC in the story timeline, since chapter 28-42 was litteraly a year and a half timeline wise.
Anastasia a cute.

Attached: E-q9JwQVcAQ3hCr.jpeg.jpg (980x500, 289.26K)

Free heating acquired. That legit makes me want to isekai myself because of the bullshit energy prices.

>flaps his meat above heroine's head
SOILED

Blondes...

>Caring about the position of MCs dick instead of the birds in prime position to NTR the MC by flying into Anastasia's skirt

Attached: 012.jpg (900x1291, 214.24K)

Fucking poop eating seagulls. They deserve to go extinct.

Do you agree with this user-kuns?

Attached: 4e6bc26c6fc062c5440670839b04a30d.jpeg.jpg (987x1400, 200.13K)

Any new isekai with sex?
Any new sex in isekai?

She was already starting to feel something in the cultural festival

Blondes

The MC has his work cut out for him

Attached: mainvisual2.jpg (980x1500, 459.73K)

>Any new sex in isekai?
Cuck king fucked more used goods maids

Where did the left boob go!? The more I look at it the more anatomy horror I notice.

Only if she is also a Drill ojou

That was during chapter 34 and even then an entire year took place. Since chapter 27-30 was literally an entire year.

Exploring the former dungeon during chapter 30-31 was already the end of the 1st year right before summer break.

School festival was the beginning of 2nd year and the condemnation event was during the middle of 2nd year during winter.

Attached: mainvisual3.jpg (980x1200, 241.96K)

Post some actual villainesses

Attached: file.png (700x1935, 1.15M)